Safe Settings.

reohn

Social Credit
Well, what are settings that would make me look like them and not get banned?
most of the time its not even reach that gets you the wins its the aim assist and autoclicker, just legit scaffold and autoclick, I tried playing without reach and just autoclicker and aim assist and I still won every game lol, if you plan on getting anywhere near the top and you're not playing solos its basically required to have a team
if you wanna play bedwars with someone my discord is reohn#6666

if you don't wanna read that bullshit and just want settings
im gonna assume you play bedwars more so
reach 3.2-3.3 (you can go lower if you're extremely paranoid but I went an entire week playing about 4-5 hours a day on 3.5 and nothing happened)
autoclicker 11-13cps
aim assist anything works just don't set vertical too high or it looks like ka (click aim is also essential)
velocity 85h 100v 100c
legit scaffold 60-100
fastplace 0 delay (you can also use right rmb autoclicker but servers cant detect rmb cps so it doesn't matter how high your rmb cps is either one works)

all of these should be in vape lite not sure about fast place I recommend getting v4 just because its lifetime and has way more modules that are probably interesting to you

and these were the sta

Attachments

• 1615599241180.png
    1615599241180.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 8
Social Credit
most of the time its not even reach that gets you the wins its the aim assist and autoclicker, just legit scaffold and autoclick, I tried playing without reach and just autoclicker and aim assist and I still won every game lol, if you plan on getting anywhere near the top and you're not playing solos its basically required to have a team
if you wanna play bedwars with someone my discord is reohn#6666

if you don't wanna read that bullshit and just want settings
im gonna assume you play bedwars more so
reach 3.2-3.3 (you can go lower if you're extremely paranoid but I went an entire week playing about 4-5 hours a day on 3.5 and nothing happened)
autoclicker 11-13cps
aim assist anything works just don't set vertical too high or it looks like ka (click aim is also essential)
velocity 85h 100v 100c
legit scaffold 60-100
fastplace 0 delay (you can also use right rmb autoclicker but servers cant detect rmb cps so it doesn't matter how high your rmb cps is either one works)

all of these should be in vape lite not sure about fast place I recommend getting v4 just because its lifetime and has way more modules that are probably interesting to you

and these were the sta
You can't use V4 on Lunar though.

Thank you for all the settings. I appreciate it.

You haven't been accused or anything? You haven't been even near getting banned?

reohn

Social Credit
You can't use V4 on Lunar though.

Thank you for all the settings. I appreciate it.

You haven't been accused or anything? You haven't been even near getting banned?
No accusations, I recently started using these settings on main because my stats are trash and I'm doing fine I just changed reach to 3.15-3.2 because I have pretty good ping (~7-12 ms)
they can be applied to lite, pretty sure everything but fast-place is on lite
ALSO AUTO TOOL if lite has it, it makes going for beds 10x easier and is a time saver even if people call you lazy