Safe Settings.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
3.2-3.5

80h 100v 100c

top players don’t cheat, but this sure as hell will make you look like one.
this might get you staff banned if you toggle harder, but it should be fine. Try not to be too blatant about it though. If you need auto clicker, do

11-16 Break Blocks
that auto clicker is going to make watchdog agro

Veraux

Social Credit
What would you suggest?
Autoclicker: 9-16 does perfectly fine
Reach: 3.2-3.4 only while sprinting, vertical check, disable in water
Velocity: 75h 100v 80c 3 ticks delayed
Aim assist: everything bypasses, whatever you’d like.

These settings will not get you banned, but still provide a huge advantage

Vretex

Social Credit
bro use reach 3.2-3 dont use velocity or only toggle its simple NEVER USE VELOCITY WITHOUT TOGGLE IT MAY NOT BE WATCHDOG BUT ATLASS VERY SUS AF

Veraux

Social Credit
bro use reach 3.2-3 dont use velocity or only toggle its simple NEVER USE VELOCITY WITHOUT TOGGLE IT MAY NOT BE WATCHDOG BUT ATLASS VERY SUS AF
That’s why you use delay ticks, and don’t do super blatant. Hypixel has really random kb so velocity isn’t really super important when it comes to detectability

Vretex

Social Credit
That’s why you use delay ticks, and don’t do super blatant. Hypixel has really random kb so velocity isn’t really super important when it comes to detectability
true thats why I dont use 6-14 or 15 cps is perfect for autoclicker ussly i use reach only and aimassit beacuse when i butterfly i get way more cps

Social Credit
Autoclicker: 9-16 does perfectly fine
Reach: 3.2-3.4 only while sprinting, vertical check, disable in water
Velocity: 75h 100v 80c 3 ticks delayed
Aim assist: everything bypasses, whatever you’d like.

These settings will not get you banned, but still provide a huge advantage
Can you explain what the delay ticks are for and how they work? I've never understood them.

Veraux

Social Credit
Can you explain what the delay ticks are for and how they work? I've never understood them.
It makes you take normal knockback for that many ticks, it helps with bypassing anticheats and looking more legit
Also, why not 100% chance for Velocity?
it makes you look less suspicious, also helps with anticheats. It’s mainly for liking legit