Safe lite settings for lunar client on lunar serv?

gamingplatform

Social Credit
Got banned using auto 9-12, reach 3.10-3.40

If anyone can recommend any safe decent settings I'd appreciate.

Not sure if Velocity is safe to use or not? Doesn't seem to work well anyway, sometimes giving kb from different directions then where you're meant to

Last edited:

Shitterdown

Social Credit

Not sure if Velocity is safe to use or not? Doesn't seem to work well anyway, sometimes giving kb from different directions then where you're meant to
velocity works fine, autoclicker has really bad settings and same with reach.

Good settings for your main: 8 or 9-13 w/ Extra randomization, Reach: 3.0-3.2 only sprinting (that can go as high as high 3.2s) , no velocity it's very easy to detect on basically any practice server with a decent anticheat.

pretty sure you cant use lite on lunar and bypass
thats not true the client has no impact on the server's anticheat

gamingplatform

Social Credit
velocity works fine, autoclicker has really bad settings and same with reach.

Good settings for your main: 8 or 9-13 w/ Extra randomization, Reach: 3.0-3.2 only sprinting (that can go as high as high 3.2s) , no velocity it's very easy to detect on basically any practice server with a decent anticheat.

thats not true the client has no impact on the server's anticheat
cheers mate

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

Your autoclicker settings are fine, but 3.4 is way too much. For lunar keep reach under 3.2. So you could try 3.1-3.2 only while sprinting, or 3.0-3.2 to keep it safe

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Your autoclicker settings are fine, but 3.4 is way too much. For lunar keep reach under 3.2. So you could try 3.1-3.2 only while sprinting, or 3.0-3.2 to keep it safe
I'm pretty sure a 3 cps gap isn't enough to bypass forever bc they have been working on the anticheat a lot recently so just to be safe I would have a 4 gap. Currently it is enough to easily bypass Fallback but in the future it won't