Safe Configs (Hypixel,Minemenclub)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Silentaura can look weird sometimes. Not 100% ban proof since staff can ban you but completely undetectable by anticheat with the settings I've given.
Autoclicker: 14-16,break blocks and you can also use auto blockhit

Aimassist: Don't go over the slider,use click aim and limit to items as well

Reach: 3.1-3.2,every check except misplace on

Velocity: 85h 100v 40 chance (DONT CHANGE VERTICAL)

Scaffold: 119-137 or 80-100,pitch check 65 (won't get you sussed by players)

Fastplace: 1 (you can also use 0) Also bind it to a key,x for example.

Antidebuff: Eveything except ''remove effects'' is safe to use (can be very useful if you play bedwars)

Autotool (Again useful if you're a bedwars player): Bind and use 0 delay.

Silentaura: Proper movement, 3.15 reach, 9 aim speed, 120 degree, 16-20 cps. Others are optional.
If there was an anticheat update and I haven't announced myself changing the config, use this one. You can rest assured knowing you won't get banned even if there was an anticheat update (unless it's falsing people, meaning it'll get reverted quickly).
This is also a completely safe config for tournaments.

Autoclicker: 14-16,break blocks and you can also use auto blockhit

Aimassist: Don't go over the slider,use click aim and limit to items as well

Do not use reach

Velocity: Jump reset, 28% chance

Scaffold: 119-137 or 80-100,pitch check 65 (won't get you sussed by players)

Fastplace:1 (You can also use 0) Also bind it to a key, x for example.

Antidebuff: Eveything except ''remove effects'' is safe to use (can be very useful if you play bedwars)

Autotool 0 delay, swap back. Make sure to bind the module.

Silentaura: Proper movement, 3.0 reach, 14-16 cps, 9 aim speed, 120 degree. Others are optional.
Autoclicker:16-20, extra+,others are preferences

Aimassist:dont go over the slider,use limit to items (click aim you should use in nodebuff,but for boxing keep it off)

Reach(I've heard that this setting doesnt leave logs,but be careful since they could start detecting it again at any time): 3.04-3.07, no checks.

If you are getting banned because of reach, please send a message here and after 2 or more reports I'll probably mark it as a shouldn't use.

Throwpot and refill: Any delays, they don't detect this.

Hit select: Do not use active as it can get you staffed since it looks like keepsprint and POSSIBLY uses exploits.

Silentaura: Proper movement, 16-20 cps, 9 aim speed, 120 degree, up to 3.07 reach. Others are optional.

Want a guide on which module is detected on minemen? Click here.

Last edited:
Social Credit
This,again are settings for main accounts so dont suggest something dumb like 3.6 reach because you didnt get banned with it (yet).
Autoclicker: 12-16,break blocks and you can also use auto blockhit

Aimassist:dont go over the slider,use click aim and limit to items as well

Reach:3.05-3.15,every check except misplace on

Velocity:90h 100v 90 chance (DONT CHANGE VERTICAL)

Scaffold:137-173,pitch check 65 (won't get you sussed by players)

Fastplace:1 (you can also use 0) Also bind it to a key,x for example.

Antidebuff:eveything except (can be very useful if you play bedwars

Autotool(again useful if you're a bedwars player):wait delay 350,hover delay 350

Autoclicker:11-16,others are preferences

Aimassist:dont go over the slider,use limit to items (click aim you should use in nodebuff,but for boxing keep it off)

Reach(I've heard that this setting doesnt leave logs,but be careful since they could start detecting it again at any time): 3.0-3.07,all checks except misplace on
you can go way higher and still never be banned. Aim assist is personal preferance i use 22v 21h i believe Reach can go to 3.1-3.2. Also why not 100c on velo?

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
looks good for minemen, but i personally use 12-17 on my main and ive been fine for about 200 games of boxing and ~300 for ndb so take that as you will
also, for anyone whos concerned about using reach, you can use 1 tick on backtrack if you have CONSISTENTLY 50+ ms ping

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
This,again are settings for main accounts so dont suggest something dumb like 3.6 reach because you didnt get banned with it (yet).

Scaffold:137-173,pitch check 65 (won't get you sussed by players)

Antidebuff:eveything except (can be very useful if you play bedwars

Autotool(again useful if you're a bedwars player):wait delay 350,hover delay 350

Reach(I've heard that this setting doesnt leave logs,but be careful since they could start detecting it again at any time): 3.0-3.07,all checks except misplace on
Check antidebuff settings, you forgot to say what setting you shouldn't use.
you can go way higher and still never be banned. Aim assist is personal preferance i use 22v 21h i believe Reach can go to 3.1-3.2. Also why not 100c on velo?
Aimassist is undetectable either way you just have to make sure it doesn't look too weird, 3,1-3,2 reach would flag on mmc (and if you meant for Hypixel yeah thats fine). Velo on a lower chance will look more legit but it isn't really needed when you're using 90h.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Check antidebuff settings, you forgot to say what setting you shouldn't use.

Aimassist is undetectable either way you just have to make sure it doesn't look too weird, 3,1-3,2 reach would flag on mmc (and if you meant for Hypixel yeah thats fine). Velo on a lower chance will look more legit but it isn't really needed when you're using 90h.
ty a lot

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
reach can go to 3.3 i believe,but i still prefer lower reach so you dont get hackusated often
keep in mind this is a config for all pings

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
the preset is good enough for me
you guys can change the chance to 100 if you want,but it might get you sussed if you're on a low ping (60 or lower)

AsparkOwler

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
these settings better for main

Reach:3.1 - 3.2 vertical and water check

Velocity:90h 100v 100chance (DONT CHANGE VERTICAL)

Scaffold:45-60,pitch check 65 (might get you sussed by players but staff dont ban for bridging fast)

Auto tool nothing higher than 100 delay

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
these settings better for main

Reach:3.1 - 3.2 vertical and water check

Velocity:90h 100v 100chance (DONT CHANGE VERTICAL)

Scaffold:45-60,pitch check 65 (might get you sussed by players but staff dont ban for bridging fast)

Auto tool nothing higher than 100 delay
yeah with the reach and velo i agree
but the scaffold is pretty blatant,and as i said this config is for people who want to seem legit both in front of people,the anticheat and staff
autotool switched so many times in combat with settings lower than the ones i reccomended

digits.exploited

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22

Scaffold:137-173 or 119-137,pitch check 65 (won't get you sussed by players)

Antidebuff:eveything except ''remove effects'' is safe to use (can be very useful if you play bedwars)

What does AutoTool do?

Gatoswag

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23

Scaffold:137-173 or 119-137,pitch check 65 (won't get you sussed by players)

Antidebuff:eveything except ''remove effects'' is safe to use (can be very useful if you play bedwars)

that layout gives me aids

ieatballslots

Social Credit
shit lol cloudflare thought i was ddossing cuz this shit is so long so i had to delete this
i personally use 13-18 on hypixel and 100h 100v 100c kite mode. id also decrease the scaffold delay by a lot, cuz with what ur using id be faster speedbridging legit. you can also go over the slider on hypixel if you know what you're doing and decrease your reach with it, as having good and efficient aim can have a similar effect as reach if you have good movement and spacing.

i havent cheated in mmc in well over a year, but i have a few suggestions:

u can go over the slider on horizontal, but I wouldn't on vertical (if ur playing boxing u can go way over the slider if youre doing hyperacurate tracking clips, especially because many people including myself can do them legit) vape's aimassist has enough randomization to where you wont get banned with aimassist unless you have insane aim legit, turn it up to 1000h and vert, and start running around the opponent from a half block away while headlocking for 4 hours

you should also always use click aim unless you use a very low fov limit. this is so you can aim off of the opponent to manipulate your movement in trades or when styling.

you can also use scaffold as long as you have a medium to high delay range (like 30-95) and you arent so stupid that you forget to turn it off after youre done bridging

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i personally use 13-18 on hypixel and 100h 100v 100c kite mode. id also decrease the scaffold delay by a lot, cuz with what ur using id be faster speedbridging legit. you can also go over the slider on hypixel if you know what you're doing and decrease your reach with it, as having good and efficient aim can have a similar effect as reach if you have good movement and spacing.

i havent cheated in mmc in well over a year, but i have a few suggestions:

u can go over the slider on horizontal, but I wouldn't on vertical (if ur playing boxing u can go way over the slider if youre doing hyperacurate tracking clips, especially because many people including myself can do them legit) vape's aimassist has enough randomization to where you wont get banned with aimassist unless you have insane aim legit, turn it up to 1000h and vert, and start running around the opponent from a half block away while headlocking for 4 hours

you should also always use click aim unless you use a very low fov limit. this is so you can aim off of the opponent to manipulate your movement in trades or when styling.

you can also use scaffold as long as you have a medium to high delay range (like 30-95) and you arent so stupid that you forget to turn it off after youre done bridging
Kite mode with that is pretty weird, I'd just resort to using only while targetting.
I made the scaffold values lower now 119-137 or 80-100
Using high aim assist ruins your aim, going over the slider is a no no if around 100 sens or more.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Kite mode with that is pretty weird, I'd just resort to using only while targetting.
I made the scaffold values lower now 119-137 or 80-100
Using high aim assist ruins your aim, going over the slider is a no no if around 100 sens or more.
ye kite is kind of buggy, but u can use it to your advantage if you know what yourse doing
and using high aa does ruin ur aim for sure, but if you already have insane aim legit, theres not much of a need to worry about it

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
ye kite is kind of buggy, but u can use it to your advantage if you know what yourse doing
and using high aa does ruin ur aim for sure, but if you already have insane aim legit, theres not much of a need to worry about it
I had pretty good aim back then, using aimassist for a few weeks and it took me around a week to get my aim back.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
I had pretty good aim back then, using aimassist for a few weeks and it took me around a week to get my aim back.
i agree with that, however i was more thinking about using aimassist on a different server over the course of a few hours, not weeks
thats what i meant when i said that using high aimassist isnt much of a problem if u can aim legit

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i agree with that, however i was more thinking about using aimassist on a different server over the course of a few hours, not weeks
thats what i meant when i said that using high aimassist isnt much of a problem if u can aim legit
I just recommend trying to improve your aim, if you have to use aimassist on a low setting like 3-4.