RMB Auto clicker

50sixone

Social Credit
@Manthe could you please make the right Auto clicker a separate module from the left Auto clicker in Vape V4 or at least add a toggleable option to the RMB? This is so that you can keep the left Auto clicker going (always ready for fights if you get jumped), toggle the right Auto clicker as you feel (e.g. block clutching) and bridging while using legit Scaffold.

Let me know what you think

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
On what delay? Is a delay of 2 when using Fastplace Watchdog safe?
watchdog doesnt detect fastplace as it doesnt check your right click cps but they coul easily patch it, not sure about staff though. i hear this from someone else btw so dont quote me on it

50sixone

Social Credit
Fastplace with 0 delay is undetectable, there aren’t right click checks on any anticheats as far as I know of. Just don’t make it obvious that you’re using an autoclicker

Does Fastplace with a delay of 0 place double blocks? I hate when that happens e.g. when you are trying to block clutch and accidentally place 2 blocks high instead of just one and then fall into the void

A l o t i e

Social Credit
Ah ok because with the Auto clicker it did that. With Fastplace do you hold the mouse button down yourself or click for more legitimacy?
fastplace at delay 0 is even more powerful than an autoclicker, and i don't use fastplace for blocks.