*RESOLVED* (Reach Not Working) Vape V4

zit

Social Credit
Why is the reach option not even working? all the other modules seem to work fine but reach isn't even working at all. I literally have the same reach as if I were playing legit.

Someone kindly guide me.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Why is the reach option not even working? all the other modules seem to work fine but reach isn't even working at all. I literally have the same reach as if I were playing legit.

Someone kindly guide me.
can you tell what server you have tested it on and what was your settings

zit

Social Credit
can you tell what server you have tested it on and what was your settings
Hypixel, Invadedlands. Hypixel Settings Reach 3.1-3.2 with (SIlentAura Range 3.3)
InvadedLands Settings Reach 3.1-3.15, even bumped it upto 4-4 but I gained no further reach.
It's like reach is not enabled at all on my client, other modules work perfectly fine. I don't use backtrack or any other module as being a high ping player (250+) it doesnt make my hits fully register 90% of the time

Used both lunar and forge to test it out however there is no change

Snafuw

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
Hypixel, Invadedlands. Hypixel Settings Reach 3.1-3.2 with (SIlentAura Range 3.3)
InvadedLands Settings Reach 3.1-3.15, even bumped it upto 4-4 but I gained no further reach.
It's like reach is not enabled at all on my client, other modules work perfectly fine. I don't use backtrack or any other module as being a high ping player (250+) it doesnt make my hits fully register 90% of the time

this is coming from my own experience of having an average of 100ms, even though its for people with around 80ms-120ms:
with hypixel i would go for around 3.1-3.2 reach with either 50% chance or 70% chance and that you can use verticle check,
you could also use auto clicker that is at 12-16 cps with extra randomization

the reason for your hits not registering alot of the time is because of "hypixels reach patch is based on violations, meaning the more you ghost hit, the chances of your hitreg improves to decreases, using chance minimises this due to reach activating 50 or 70 % of the time"

you can try going over 3.2 reach because you have way higher ping than me, but from what ive seen with alot of other vape users, they say going over 3.2 isnt safe or they imply it in a way

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

Are you using any checks on reach?
What launcher are you using?

pickledick

Social Credit
Go on singleplayer and use 6-6.

If it works there, the servers you’re on are just blocking the reach.

If it doesn’t work on there, client issue and you have to contact support.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Go on singleplayer and use 6-6.

If it works there, the servers you’re on are just blocking the reach.

If it doesn’t work on there, client issue and you have to contact support.
They would only block reach if you're getting hit particles but nothing registers wouldn't they
Also I've heard of reach having some issues with badlion so it could be that but I think it's only for dream? Idk last time I used reach on blc it worked fine

VapeV4 VapeLite

Reborn_

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
They would only block reach if you're getting hit particles but nothing registers wouldn't they
Also I've heard of reach having some issues with badlion so it could be that but I think it's only for dream? Idk last time I used reach on blc it worked fine
Atm for me , reach seem not work too , I tried it singleplayer not yet on a server cuz is very strange , let me make a vidéo ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Reborn_

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
French phone keyboard? :)

Also what client are u using? From certain people it might not work on blc fsr
Also what are ur settings, check for everything
i'm french x)
Lunar 1.8.9
Reach work only for me if i put more 3.5
All unchecked