Requires administrator password?

Hidoxy

Social Credit
So I have recently bought vape v3 and when I clicked the red vape v3 button to download it I click the .dll file then click the java program. After that it requires me to have an administrator password put in which is not possible by me. My dad is not willing to put the password in because he says that cheating is bad and I can't convince him. If anyone has any solution then please help me. I know you are probably wondering how I got vape in the first place well I had enough PayPal money and bought it myself. Now I'm kind of mad since I can't use please someone post a solution. By the way I have windows 8... Thanks! P.S If you don't think that this forum post is being honest since I have paypal but not the administrator password, I hope you do. (My discord tag is Hidoxy#2842 add me on that for it to be easier)

Last edited:

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
Just lie to him (Renaming the dll to lets say UserAccountService.dll and lets say it is a system file that needs admin perms to run for the system to repair something (Partly corrupted, try that)
Or use the exe file. Should not ask for perms. www.vape.gg/dl/v3exec.exe Change v3 to v2 if you want vape v2.

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
I will get my jar file, duplicate it, and upload it if exe file asks for perms.
Edit: (Btw the jar file should be in your folder with the dll. If not i will do what is above)

DailyTryhard

Social Credit
Do you have any jar files? If so, do you have Full control over them, modify, everything except Special perms?

Hidoxy

Social Credit
Ok I understand your concern because people will hack other people on discord its fine but bye for now