[Req] Hypixel skywars velocity settings ~150ms ping

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
If you wanna go full blatant you might aswell just have horizontal at 10% or some shit, I was able to go down to 10% without getting banned, but if you want to go safe u can have it as no where lower than 80%
DONT TOUCH VERTICAL OR CHANCE.

Veraux

Social Credit
If you wanna go full blatant you might aswell just have horizontal at 10% or some shit, I was able to go down to 10% without getting banned, but if you want to go safe u can have it as no where lower than 80%
Chance is ok though, right? I use H85 with 45% chance, it sets off less logs

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
It looks a lot less sketchy if you take normal kB half the time too
correct but with horizontal velocity, i might be wrong but what what i know, if you have it set as 80%, you will take 80% of the kb you get hit by, for example, with out velocity enabled you would take 5 blocks of kb, with it enabled to 80% you will take only 80% of that kb, meaning it doesnt matter what amount of kb you take, with a specific percentage enabled, you will only take that much percent of what you would usually take, chance will effect it by how often you take only 80% of kb from a hit by an opponent.

Veraux

Social Credit
So if you set chance to 20% and horizontal to 80%, that means your kB will only be reduced 20% of the time

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
It’s not more detectable and it looks more legit
your kb is different every time, they have no way to see how many blocks you would take compare to how many blocks you do take..
this is pointless continuing, as I said before, i havent tested chance yet and am getting my info from other users.

Veraux

Social Credit
If you only take 20% kb 100% chance that would be more sketchy than 20% kn with 40% chance, so chance is helpful (this was an extreme example)

processos

Social Credit
If full blatant 0% horizontal 0% vertical 100% chance

thegamer505

Social Credit
wait wut i've heard everywhere that verticle gets you ban waved and now two ppl(including one who seems rather smart lmfao) are telling me it doesn't? (or can i not read and just misunderstood that message completley lmaoo)