[REQ] Hypixel 150ms settings

GuilhermeK

Social Credit
Can someone help me with staff and watchdog undetectable features to use on my main? Is this settings good? (Hypixel 150ms)

Aimassist
Horizontal speed 10
Max angle 120
Distance 4
Click Aim
Check block break

Antibot advanced

Autoclicker

6.3-6.4 (I click, I don’t press, so it goes to 13-16 cps)
Inventory fill
Break blocks

Fastplace
Delay 1
only blocks

Reach

3.25-3.4
Vertical check
Disable in water

Hitbox

Velocity
90H 100V 100C
Only when targetting
Water check

Wtap
2.0 range
90-120 delay (default)

Scaffold
Delay 100-180

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Can someone help me with staff and watchdog undetectable features to use on my main? Is this settings good? (Hypixel 150ms)

Aimassist
Horizontal speed 10
Max angle 120
Distance 4
Click Aim
Check block break

Antibot advanced

Autoclicker

6.3-6.4 (I click, I don’t press, so it goes to 13-16 cps)
Inventory fill
Break blocks

Fastplace
Delay 1
only blocks

Reach
3.25-3.4
Vertical check
Disable in water

Hitbox

Velocity
90H 100V 100C
Only when targetting
Water check

Wtap
2.0 range
90-120 delay (default)

Scaffold
Delay 100-180
these settings seem very good, I wiped recommend if you want a bigger advantage do hitboxes 0.2 and it won’t get you banned, and also wtap or stap or block hit yourself.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
1. Any aim-assist setting is fine.
2. Break block auto clicker is detectable, but not on hypixel.
3. Fastplace or safewalk will get you replay banned, if you're well-known/reported.
4. I wouldn't reccomend using w-tap on hypixel. I've gotten dogged by using the wrong settings w/ it.
5. If this is for any games other then RSW, the reach and hitboxes will probably be fine.

GuilhermeK

Social Credit
3. Fastplace or safewalk will get you replay banned, if you're well-known/reported.
4. I wouldn't reccomend using w-tap on hypixel. I've gotten dogged by using the wrong settings w/ it.
5. If this is for any games other then RSW, the reach and hitboxes will probably be fine.
Why would fastplace replay ban me?

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
What about fast place at 2.0 delay? I’ve been using it and i haven’t had an issue with it

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
What about fast place at 2.0 delay? I’ve been using it and i haven’t had an issue with it
Depends on the GM ig. I wouldn't use it if you're playing bedwars. Thats how one of my accounts got banned (was using light reach, right click AC and fastplace).

edit: Like, if you're using one or the other, you should be fine. But, if you're using fastplace to breezily or moonwalk, then, i'd recommend, not doing so.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Depends on the GM ig. I wouldn't use it if you're playing bedwars. Thats how one of my accounts got banned (was using light reach, right click AC and fastplace).

edit: Like, if you're using one or the other, you should be fine. But, if you're using fastplace to breezily or moonwalk, then, i'd recommend, not doing so.
I use fastplace for blocks at 2.0 delay and am able to only breezily for a couple of blocks, I’ve been using it for a while and had no issue but as you said it’s detectible?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The Break Blocks has never been detectable. It was detectable on vape v2 because manthe made it weird.

GuilhermeK

Social Credit

The harder bridge I do is diagonal god bridge, is it fine? I use only fastplace delay 1, not autoclicker

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
The harder bridge I do is diagonal god bridge, is it fine? I use only fastplace delay 1, not autoclicker

I use fastplace for blocks at 2.0 delay and am able to only breezily for a couple of blocks, I’ve been using it for a while and had no issue but as you said it’s detectible?

In my opinion, if you're getting witchhunt, you'll get banned for using fastplace to breezily, etc. If not, you'll probably be fine.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
FastPlace and Safewalk is just a better way to bridge, I personally have it togglable. But just make it blend, because watchdog is stupid, it won't detect it, but the new system of game replay might give it away if you aren't careful.

Yuzuki

Social Credit
Watchdog dont detect any autoclicker. I used 20 cps on my main once and no ban.