Replicate settings - dqves

50sixone

Social Credit
Hi guys, I do not by any means think that dqves cheats but he has been accused several times for AA, AC, Reach & Velo. I get around the same ping ~250 and was curious what you thought some replicate settings would look like with his playstyle.

Cheers in advance <3

vec.

Social Credit
Hi guys, I do not by any means think that dqves cheats but he has been accused several times for AA, AC, Reach & Velo. I get around the same ping ~250 and was curious what you thought some replicate settings would look like with his playstyle.

Cheers in advance <3

autoclicker 11-15
reach 3.0-3.15
velocity 90/100/100
any aa

Last edited:

disproven

Social Credit

Cheers in advance <3

Dqves cheats his 3 inch penis off pal. Use like 3.2 85% velo and like 13-16 ac, aimassist doesn't matter

vec.

Social Credit
The reach ac or velo? Before I started my break from mc about 2 weeks ago those were 100% safe. I've been seeing people say don't go over 3.3/3.4 but idk about velo
those would usually be safe but now people are getting banned with low settings

Artificial

Social Credit
Youtubers can seem blatant on Hypixel, even when i've been fighting them using semi blatant settings, now if you think about it, unless their super blatant I highly doubt the staff team will take any action, the reason for this is because youtubers & streamers gain popularity and traffic, therefore boosting their server, now if they ban them, then they won't make content for Hypixel anymore, therefore lowering the appearence of their server and gaining popularity of Hypixel's competitors.