remove w-tap (controversial maybe..?)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I think the reason as to why I say this is pretty obvious. I can't think of one person on this forum or in general that has ever used / posted settings for w-tap, similar to why I suggested blatant modules to be removed, this just seems like its unused and if anything just confuses people.

also block hit basically does the same thing as w tap so I would suggest replacing it with something else, if not this then at least change the setting names since stuff like post delay don't make any sense

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I think the reason as to why I say this is pretty obvious. I can't think of one person on this forum or in general that has ever used / posted settings for w-tap, similar to why I suggested blatant modules to be removed, this just seems like its unused and if anything just confuses people.

also block hit basically does the same thing as w tap so I would suggest replacing it with something else, if not this then at least change the setting names since stuff like post delay don't make any sense
Dont think that it should be removed because it could be good but its settings are confusing and I feel like if it was super customizable it would be used a lot more. Would simply need a revamp.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23

based also move silent aura to blatent

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit

No, the WTap is used by many people.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
They could definitely improve some things and maybe make it a bit more "adaptive" but removing features is stupid especially when it comes to things that cannot be detected, is useful & is used by people.

ItsMyco

Social Credit
I think its always better to learn W-Tap when to use these modules, also with hitslect

Reactions: kms
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

Just revamp it so it's actually good.
Entropy has one of the best w taps I have seen.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Ok let’s say “revamp” but the only people I can think of that use it is the ones where they think enabling every hack will just make them win every game

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Ok let’s say “revamp” but the only people I can think of that use it is the ones where they think enabling every hack will just make them win every game
Just make it w tap after every hit, perfectly does its job (which is sprint resetting) and is very user friendly, which vape kind of prides itself on.

Reactions: kms
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
vape should add "morekb" feature, based on wtaps, like in augustus or rise
Like a silent wtap?
That wouldn't be added, even hypixel patched some silent wtaps at some point so I can already guess it is extremely detectable.

creso

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
Like a silent wtap?
That wouldn't be added, even hypixel patched some silent wtaps at some point so I can already guess it is extremely detectable.
augustus's MoreKB (LegitFast) works fine on every server