remove bot from antibot

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
AntiBot makes it so your KillAura Or whatever doesn't lock onto the god damn thing. May I remind you the Bot bans depending on how many times you hit it and distance plus some other stuff.

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
不会,但是你开了删除狗的实体有时候会导致你看不见对手,打决斗的时候经常会这样

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
don't turn on remove bot in antibot, this will make nicked players go invisible.
That’s incorrect sometimes, many times is rsw I have antibot off with the hide bots on, I queue a lot of nick not just in rsw but other modes too, and the kicks arent invisible for me.

epicgamer123

Social Credit
That’s incorrect sometimes, many times is rsw I have antibot off with the hide bots on, I queue a lot of nick not just in rsw but other modes too, and the kicks arent invisible for me.

Not true for UHC, play a couple of games and u will be attacked by "invisible player" unless u turn off remove bot. It might just be a thing for UHC.

AntiBot makes it so your KillAura Or whatever doesn't lock onto the god damn thing. May I remind you the Bot bans depending on how many times you hit it and distance plus some other stuff.

Having remove bot on or off doesn't change whether ka will attack the bot. In UHC, what vape perceives as bots don't have nametags over them unless u have include bots on is nametags. Those players with no tags, kill aura won't work on them.