[RELEASE] Vape v4 Blatant Watchdog Safe Ranked Skywars config (no KA or velocity)

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
I've been using and testing these settings since v3. ive been working, risking my accounts to get banned for the sake of testing blatant settings, they are really blatant so expect to be called out for cheating, but unless you are getting spectated by a staff u should have nothing to worry about from watchdog.
Things to consider:
1. Ranked skywars is not ONLY a combat based game mode, you have to play smart, if you do, even the slightest cheating advantage will let you climb up to any elo you like. These settings are helpful for not the smartest people when playing ranked skywars.
2. These settings are safe from watchdog, not from staff
3. It's a risk you guys should take on yourself, if you want to use them on your main, go right ahead, I use them on my main but I use them at risk.
4. If you get banned on your main, don't come running to me saying how u got banned and its my fault, Use these settings at your own risk
5. Don't rely on these settings to climb the ranks, these settings give you a competitive advantage meaning you will have the upper hand, but you dont stand a chance if you are 2/4th diamond while someone you are going against is full diamond, you must play smart to climb the ratings, these will only give you the upper hand in 1v1 pvp fights.
DISCLAMER: USE THIS CONFIG AT YOUR OWN RISK. THOUGH I HAVE SENT THIS THROUGH TESTING SINCE V3 IT IS UNDETECTIBLE BY WATCHDOG, NOT BY STAFF, IF YOU GET BANNED, THAT WAS BY STAFF, YOU ARE ABLE TO LOWER THESE SETTINGS TO YOUR LIKING, BUT I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND TURNING THEM UP.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to reply to this thread.

Binds:
GUI: Right Shift
Legit Scaffold: V

Here are the settings:

Aim Assist:
Click Aim
Aim while on target
Strafe Increase
Check Block Break
Aim Vertically: Speed 2.0
Horizontal Speed: 6.5
Max angle: 121.0
Distance 4.1

Auto Clicker:
Break Blocks
Disable click delay
Left CPS: 12-16
Limit to items: Swords, hand, axes
Right Click Mode: 9 -13
Limit to items: Enchantment Bottles, Eggs, Snowballs

Reach: 3.6-4
Vertical Check

Fastplace:
Blocks
Delay 2.0

Antibot:
Advanced
Remove Bots

Scaffold:
Legit
Sneak Delay:
100-200

ESP
Fullbright
NameTags
StorageESP
Search
: Diamond ore

Last edited:

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Something else to add:
Ping wise:
If you are worried about your ping and making it really detectible if you have low ping, as I said in the thread u wont be detected by watchdog, not matter your ping, as I have tested, I myself have really low ping and ive been using these settings way before v4 was released and still no ban, ive gotten multiple hackusations and people calling me out for cheats, but never was I banned by watchdog or staff for these settings.
if you are worries your ping is low and 3.6-4.0 will get u banned u can go for somewhat closet reach, basically 3-3.3

Obviously as I said before you cant rely only on these cheats as they only grant you advantage is fights, not brains to know what to do something and when to do it.

lolwww

Social Credit
What should I do about velocity I have 20-35 ping, Also is Vertical or Horizontal detectable on hypixel?