read this pls

Goldor

Social Credit
(Edit: Dont reply if u dont want to do this, please, u just waste both of our times)
(For all those suckers who keep saying “how poor u gotta be”, I HAVE LESS THAN 10 GOD DAMN DOLLARS AND I WISH I WAS JOKING)
Hello so, I want to buy vape but, being honest, I have less than 10 dollars on my virtual wallet and 0 physically, I know its very crappy and bad to ask for it for free but, does someone want to account share with me? I think u can do that and I promise, as hard as it is to believe, I wont change the password, Im sorry if I sound like a shitty 8 year old but.. well, idk, cya, pls answer if u feel trusty enough :c

Last edited:

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Hello so, I want to buy vape but, being honest, I have less than 10 dollars on my virtual wallet and 0 physically, I know its very crappy and bad to ask for it for free but, does someone want to account share with me? I think u can do that and I promise, as hard as it is to believe, I wont change the password, Im sorry if I sound like a shitty 8 year old but.. well, idk, cya, pls answer if u feel trusty enough :c
sure whats your discord

VapeV4

Vqpings

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '20
ofc whats your facebook

fan

Social Credit
(Edit: Dont reply if u dont want to do this, please, u just waste both of our times) Hello so, I want to buy vape but, being honest, I have less than 10 dollars on my virtual wallet and 0 physically, I know its very crappy and bad to ask for it for free but, does someone want to account share with me? I think u can do that and I promise, as hard as it is to believe, I wont change the password, Im sorry if I sound like a shitty 8 year old but.. well, idk, cya, pls answer if u feel trusty enough :c
sure whats your tinder

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
(Edit: Dont reply if u dont want to do this, please, u just waste both of our times) Hello so, I want to buy vape but, being honest, I have less than 10 dollars on my virtual wallet and 0 physically, I know its very crappy and bad to ask for it for free but, does someone want to account share with me? I think u can do that and I promise, as hard as it is to believe, I wont change the password, Im sorry if I sound like a shitty 8 year old but.. well, idk, cya, pls answer if u feel trusty enough :c
sure, whats your myspace?

bruhpoop

Social Credit
sure whats ur 4chan? :D

.Shucks

Social Credit
I atleast tried to be honest with my economic situation fucker, if u dont want to then dont answer, how an idiot u gotta be to go trash talk someone on a Minecraft Hacked client web? dont u think people there can be dangerous?
Dangerous and mc ghost client aren't meant to be used in the same sentence

suslite

Social Credit
(Edit: Dont reply if u dont want to do this, please, u just waste both of our times)
(For all those suckers who keep saying “how poor u gotta be”, I HAVE LESS THAN 10 GOD DAMN DOLLARS AND I WISH I WAS JOKING)
with 10 dollars u can buy vape for a month btw just create a ticket and say u want to pay with paysafecard ez