Reach update

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
NOTE: BEFORE YOU SCREAM AT ME THAT IT CAN'T BE CODED TO ''BYPASS BETTER'' READ THE POST

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4

Suggestion Description: Make the reach not activate while enemy is on hit cooldown (0.5s).
This isn't a bypass but it will make the reach flag way, way less which is very useful to say the least.

Video Reference (Not required):

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I'm going to assume that "Hit cooldown" is translated to "Hit Delay", and most servers' hit delay is 20. Reach checks will only flag when you hit a player and that hit registers, whether it'd be through particles or whatever, the hit does not register during the Hit Delay or "Hit Cooldown", or swing animation.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'm going to assume that "Hit cooldown" is translated to "Hit Delay", and most servers' hit delay is 20. Reach checks will only flag when you hit a player and that hit registers, whether it'd be through particles or whatever, the hit does not register during the Hit Delay or "Hit Cooldown", or swing animation.
I tried it before and it does flag multiple times while mid fight.
The hit delay on most servers is 0.5 seconds though, isn't it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
You still send entity use packets even if you cannot damage your enemy because of hurttime.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I tried it before and it does flag multiple times while mid fight.
The hit delay on most servers is 0.5 seconds though, isn't it?
Sorry, I wasn't specific, 20 ticks.

20 Ticks = 0.05 seconds.

But no, it does not flag during swing animations.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
You still send entity use packets even if you cannot damage your enemy because of hurttime.
Do you mean an attack packet? Because reach checks (depending on which ones) past location or transactions, we'll just assume past location because it's easier to code, and works off of PlayerA's location and where PlayerB was attacked.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Do you mean an attack packet? Because reach checks (depending on which ones) past location or transactions, we'll just assume past location because it's easier to code, and works off of PlayerA's location and where PlayerB was attacked.
Entity use packet, also known as "attack packet".

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Entity use packet, also known as "attack packet".
Packet anticheats (like agc I suppose) would flag dozens of times if you click fast in that case. It would be a nice thing and afaik that's how some clients last longer with higher reach than Vape (possibly some other methods too).

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Packet anticheats (like agc I suppose) would flag dozens of times if you click fast in that case. It would be a nice thing and afaik that's how some clients last longer with higher reach than Vape (possibly some other methods too).
It would. I used to use packet criticals on verus with 4 aps aura because it didn't flag enough to get you banned, but if you use a high aps it would flag enough to get you banned very quickly.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It would. I used to use packet criticals on verus with 4 aps aura because it didn't flag enough to get you banned, but if you use a high aps it would flag enough to get you banned very quickly.
In that case, there's really no reason not to add this as it'd help people a lot.