reach setting hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
unless u dont get 0 ms its fine
The anti cheat doesn't detect reach at all, just blocks hits further from 4.24999 (I am not sure if it changed to a lower value but it likely did to something like 3.5999).
Staff on normal games don't have an IQ over 40 so you can use that reach setting and last practically forever. In tournaments staff are actually smart and ban closet cheaters, I've also heard that they have an anti cheat that detects velo and reach at any setting but only use it in tournaments since it's extremely power consuming but that's just an assumption and can be innacurate.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yeah but i recently blatant cheated on hypixel and its not registering after 3.8 . i think they will stop changing the watchdog hit-deleting system because theyre too dumb
I tried 3.6 today on rise and a lot of my hits didn't register but that might be because of the watchdog autoblock.

VapeV4

yukyuk321

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
The anti cheat doesn't detect reach at all, just blocks hits further from 4.24999 (I am not sure if it changed to a lower value but it likely did to something like 3.5999).
Staff on normal games don't have an IQ over 40 so you can use that reach setting and last practically forever. In tournaments staff are actually smart and ban closet cheaters, I've also heard that they have an anti cheat that detects velo and reach at any setting but only use it in tournaments since it's extremely power consuming but that's just an assumption and can be innacurate.
im using 4.0 reach for like 3 month

AstoIfo

Social Credit
Nothing to worry about :] usually only above 3.3 blocks will even have a risk of getting you staff banned. Especially with having it not be 100% of the time you should never get anti cheat banned and most likely never staffed.