reach on hypixel is not the reach you set

ilovevape123

Social Credit
I have 130-150ms
i tried with a friend to see the max hit i could take with 3.6-3.7 reach.
I noticed that with reach display mod that over 3.2 i get only particles and i get the actual hit under 3.2. Can someone explain me why? I already knew hit reg was bad.. but at this point how am i supposed to blatantly cheat

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Not a vape issue. Getting particles means your reach is working, Hypixel just blocks those hits.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
so whats the point of using more than 3.2
My friend said Hypixel is currently really laggy.

Also reach works fine for me, I used 4 block reach yesterday just fine with almost your ping. Its probably just server being bad rn.

ilovevape123

Social Credit
My friend said Hypixel is currently really laggy.

Also reach works fine for me, I used 4 block reach yesterday just fine with almost your ping. Its probably just server being bad rn.
yes but i tried it also months ago, if you test the reach with a legit friend you will notice that you can hit just 0.2 blocks+ than him. over 3.2 you will get just particles regardless of the lag

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
yes but i tried it also months ago, if you test the reach with a legit friend you will notice that you can hit just 0.2 blocks+ than him. over 3.2 you will get just particles regardless of the lag
I toggled 4.1 attack range aura and autoblocked on some high star cheater yesterday and it was fine (I was on my alt so I didn't really care).

ilovevape123

Social Credit
I toggled 4.1 attack range aura and autoblocked on some high star cheater yesterday and it was fine (I was on my alt so I didn't really care).
can u try with a friend by staying still and check from where u can hit with 4 block reach?

pickledick

Social Credit
Hypixel will block your reach if it’s too high. whatever they think is too high seems to be different per person so it’s probably based on your ping

ilovevape123

Social Credit
Hypixel will block your reach if it’s too high. whatever they think is too high seems to be different per person so it’s probably based on your ping
maybe thats why im not getting banned with 1 year of using 3.6-3.7 reach? its like using 3.2?

ilovevape123

Social Credit
Is it always like this? You feel a huge difference between using 3,7 and 3,2.
Yes me too, when im fighting someone i notice the difference. But once i test it in a private duel i while staying still i notice that i cant hit from more thsn 3.2 blocks even with 4 blocks reach

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
its not vapes problem, i can feel 4 block reach its just you feeling that its lower reach than it should be

ilovevape123

Social Credit
its not vapes problem, i can feel 4 block reach its just you feeling that its lower reach than it should be
just try it in a private duel by standing still with a friend and try to hit from the max distance possible. You will notice that the reach you have doesn't matter. You will just get particles over 3.2

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
just try it in a private duel by standing still with a friend and try to hit from the max distance possible. You will notice that the reach you have doesn't matter. You will just get particles over 3.2
I just used around 4 attack range ka on some people and didn't notice anything odd. I didn't test it in a controlled environment like you did though. You don't have anything like "only while sprinting" turned on right? Lol

pickledick

Social Credit
because they block reach after that amount. If you see particles then you are reaching that far, the server is just preventing it. pretty simple concept. has nothing to do with vape the server is just not accepting your attacks because it’s too far away

ilovevape123

Social Credit
I just used around 4 attack range ka on some people and didn't notice anything odd. I didn't test it in a controlled environment like you did though. You don't have anything like "only while sprinting" turned on right? Lol
ofc i dont

ilovevape123

Social Credit
because they block reach after that amount. If you see particles then you are reaching that far, the server is just preventing it. pretty simple concept. has nothing to do with vape the server is just not accepting your attacks because it’s too far away
yea i understood it but im saying that whats the point then of using more than 3.2 at this point. My other point is that while i fight i feel the difference between using 3.2 and 3.7. How do you explain this?

pickledick

Social Credit
yea i understood it but im saying that whats the point then of using more than 3.2 at this point. My other point is that while i fight i feel the difference between using 3.2 and 3.7. How do you explain this?
For you there is no point. Like I said for different people you can use higher reach since it’s probably ping based. But I have no clue what you’re trying to say about the other thing

ilovevape123

Social Credit
For you there is no point. Like I said for different people you can use higher reach since it’s probably ping based. But I have no clue what you’re trying to say about the other thing
My ping is 130-150ms. And Im tryna say that if you try with a friend in a duel to see from how many blocks you can hit, you will see that regardless of the reach you have (above 3.2) you won’t hit from more than 3.2 but just get particles. And I’m asking so why when I fight i notice the difference using more than 3.2…. How is this possible ?