Reach closet cheating settings for hypixel bedwars? I average between 20-30ms..

allseeingeye

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
I just need some legit reach settings. I would be very appreciative if someone could provide some.

Lakymko

Social Credit
3.05-3.1 but id recommend not using reach or using 3.05-3.05 but that wont help much. For an alt that u dont mind getting banned u can use like 3.1-3.2 that shouldnt anticheat ban but u might get staffed

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I just need some legit reach settings. I would be very appreciative if someone could provide some.
3.0-3.1 or 3.05-3.1
I suggest not use reach at that point just use autoclicker and aimassist its not that hard to pvp if your decent at it

azecgz

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
use 15 cps autoclicker and aim assist, and w tap, u will be invincible and unbannable, trust me and no reach ur ping is to god, if u want to use rach use beafer net 50 ms

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
use 3 15 cps autoclicker and aim assist, and w tap, u will be invincible and unbannable, trust me and no reach ur ping is to god, if u want to use rach use beafer net 50 ms
3 cps ac 💀

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
from what i've heard,u can use up to 3.35 with higher ping
i reccomend using 3.0-3.15,disable in water,vertical check,sprint check and 65% chance with advanced mode