Reach 3.1 - 3.2 not working

matt02

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
(150ping)
Reach isn't working on Hypixel even on low settings, when I get a hit above 3.0, the hit doesn't register, and it wont let me hit the player for the next 2-3 seconds even if Im range.

I tried using backtrack with 3 ticks but doesn't seem to be registering sometimes either, and causes lag, specially for games that aren't 1v1s.

Currently only using 85velo and aimassist, any other settings safe for closetting with this ping right now?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
(150ping)
Reach isn't working on Hypixel even on low settings, when I get a hit above 3.0, the hit doesn't register, and it wont let me hit the player for the next 2-3 seconds even if Im range.

I tried using backtrack with 3 ticks but doesn't seem to be registering sometimes either, and causes lag, specially for games that aren't 1v1s.

Currently only using 85velo and aimassist, any other settings safe for closetting with this ping right now?
Reach got patched

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
(150ping)

backtrack doesnt change your ping or anything, how come you feel lag while playing? also i get 140-160ms on hypixel too and i never get any hitreg issues with hypixel

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Can't say much but never experienced the reach patch yet with 3.3