Questions about settings in hypixel

VapeV4

GurkGrillarn69

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Is hitselect active and on 25% safe? Like no ban chance
What autoclicker settings could be best on hypixel on 100 ms?
And is Jump reset on like 20% safe?

I need super legit settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Is hitselect active and on 25% safe? Like no ban chance
What autoclicker settings could be best on hypixel on 100 ms?
And is Jump reset on like 20% safe?

I need super legit settings
You can use hit select active on around 40%, it won't look blatant.
You can use whatever you'd like for auto clicker but I use 18-22 with extra randomization (19cps butterfly preset)
Jump reset is safe on 20% but it can sometimes give you a disadvantage. You're better off using 87h 100v 50c velocity on normal.

VapeV4

GurkGrillarn69

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
You can use whatever you'd like for auto clicker but I use 18-22 with extra randomization (19cps butterfly preset)
Jump reset is safe on 20% but it can sometimes give you a disadvantage. You're better off using 87h 100v 50c velocity on normal.
ty :)

ivixx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24
hmm question about the autoclicker, it seems that its not giving me 18-22 but way under that when i use ur settings. Do you know why that is?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
hmm question about the autoclicker, it seems that its not giving me 18-22 but way under that when i use ur settings. Do you know why that is?
Yeah it sometimes goes a bit under the values. It's normal it's because of the randomization, use normal randomization instead.