[QUESTION] Are these silent aura settings safe for pit?

VapeV4

_yeat

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
Silent Aura
- Movement - Proper
- Aimspeed 2
- Atacks Per Second - 14 - 16
- Atack Range - 3.2
- Extra Swing Distance - 1
- Max Angle - 60

Thank you in advance <3

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Silent Aura
- Movement - Proper
- Aimspeed 2
- Atacks Per Second - 14 - 16
- Atack Range - 3.2
- Extra Swing Distance - 1
- Max Angle - 60

Thank you in advance <3
u might as well play legit

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
idk someone else said it and they had like 4000 messages so ig i just thought it was true
you’re probably referring to me lol, ideally yes, you shouldn’t because it hasn’t been tested enough for the long term, just wait for everyone else to use it and wait till they complain about bans, if none then it’s probably fine

pickledick

Social Credit
you’re probably referring to me lol, ideally yes, you shouldn’t because it hasn’t been tested enough for the long term, just wait for everyone else to use it and wait till they complain about bans, if none then it’s probably fine
havent autoclicker and aim been tested very long term?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
idk someone else said it and they had like 4000 messages so ig i just thought it was true
nah, its safe for main if you have good config
it doesnt ban on any server as long as you have 3 block attack range and proper movement correction. also i believe manthe made the vertical aim slower than before (not a confirmed info) so it doesnt look as blatant as before (some people were complaining about how it aims upwards and downwards when you are close to enemies, it doesnt do that anymore)