Question about vape client.

Wierdie114

Social Credit
So ive recently bough the vape client. And it works amazing. But everytime i close Minecraft and want to open vape again i need to re-download it. And all my settings are gone. Anyone knows what i am doing wrong? Thanks for those who want to help!

50sixone

Social Credit
Why are you having to re-download Vape after closing it?

Also to save your settings, create a profile under the Profiles tab and then click sync settings (should be a little circular thing in the top right for V4).

Wierdie114

Social Credit
Why are you having to re-download Vape after closing it?

Also to save your settings, create a profile under the Profiles tab and then click sync settings (should be a little circular thing in the top right for V4).
tbh i dont know how to open it. Its i opened lunar client and then downloaded vape and it changed my settings ingame (to the client) after closing lunar i re-open and i see that there is no vape anymore and then k redownload it to get it working agian. Wich result in losing all my settings i had preciously.

And ty good to know!

Wierdie114

Social Credit
Thats why i'm asking it here lol. Dont gotta be so mad for a question. Its my first time getting a hacked client sorry that k ask a question lol.