question about randomization

c_rawfish99

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
whats the difference between normal, extra, and extra+ randomization? ik obv as the levels get higher the randomization gets more intense but whats the actual difference and which mode should i be using

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
use extra or extra+ it doesnt really matter, on some servers you might need to use extra+ if you use more than 15+ cps to not flag the anticheat

c_rawfish99

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
They make the delay more random...
Do u really want us to hAcK vape to know how technically it works?
are you retarded? ive noticed sometimes with extra+ the cps can go outside my range, so i was wondering if there was any differences like that. the fact that you think you would need to "hack" vape to find this out (or even hack vape just to find the src of it) tells me a lot about your intelligence level (aka. mentally retarded)

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
are you retarded? ive noticed sometimes with extra+ the cps can go outside my range, so i was wondering if there was any differences like that. the fact that you think you would need to "hack" vape to find this out (or even hack vape just to find the src of it) tells me a lot about your intelligence level (aka. mentally retarded)
Ok bro sorry for not having been able to see that you CLEARLY talked about the gap, thanks for being CLEAR in ALL your messages, I'm so sorry m8, it's my fault ;(

Also why asking if u can reply to urself lmao

c_rawfish99

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
Ok bro sorry for not having been able to see that you CLEARLY talked about the gap, thanks for being CLEAR in ALL your messages, I'm so sorry m8, it's my fault ;(

Also why asking if u can reply to urself lmao
fyi your iq and age aren't meant to be the same

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
That's probably a feature since it's been a thing since extra+ randomization released 1 year ago & still is kept the same.
Also there's no need for being toxic here

Smiley19

Social Credit
That's probably a feature since it's been a thing since extra+ randomization released 1 year ago & still is kept the same.
Also there's no need for being toxic here
Was like that in V3 aswell at some point, literally never hit 20cps with the sliders both on max