Potential Buyer - Have Questions

Skobby

Social Credit
Hello fellow illegitimate minemen,

I am interested in buying this client, however I do not have much experience in hacking (other than to just mess around blatantly on hypixel).

I mainly play hypixel, and am considering vape v3. I am attempting to look legit/closet cheat and not get banned. Is it possible to inject this into badlion client? I saw some posts saying no if the server is BLC protected, which I don't think hypixel is. Therefore would I be able to inject it into badlion client without a ban? If not, what are other alternatives besides forge?

As far as features goes, does the client have a good version of legit scaffold? I saw someone saying it looked quite blatant

Is there any way to x-ray in UHC?

How long are bans for hacking if you do get caught?

I know this isn't the right section of the forums, however what is the general rule of thumb for settings to look legit? I usually have low ping (rarely above 70) and how does this affect it? I see some replies discussing reach and offering advice to raise/lower the value dependent on ping but I'm unsure as to why this affects it and what I should use.

Is there anything I should just know before hacking? I know to never put velocity below 100 for vertical but anything else? I'm kind of a newbie if you can't tell. I'm already above average at PvP so would this purchase even be worth it? Would settings be easily transferrable to other servers?

Thanks all.

Edit: I forgot to ask if this had right click autoclicker or some way to make breezily bridging possible and look legit. I know you can do this if you use safe walk and can right click fast enough, but I can't legit.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
1. No vape v3 can't be injected in BLC Client but vape lite can be injected on it.

2. You can X-ray on it if u use the cave only in Search.

3. If you are not using blatant settings you'll not be banned by watchdog and by the staff.

4. You can search some settings on this forum.

5. Yes, never change the vertical velocity.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Don't make a breezyly bridge you can get banned by a staff member

MastaNub

Social Credit
I use 80cps right click autoclicker on hypixel to breezily. I just have a macro on my mouse. You need to know the basics of breezily and just hold one button.
I use vape lite on hypixel personally and it's amazing.

yaboipat

Social Credit
I use 80cps right click autoclicker on hypixel to breezily. I just have a macro on my mouse. You need to know the basics of breezily and just hold one button.
I use vape lite on hypixel personally and it's amazing.
That isn’t legit tho. It’s easy with an auto clicker.