Polar anticheat going crazy

JustAsking

Social Credit
Polar developer are developing "Polar AI" they will detect every movement correction, because they repeat the same pattern. What do you think?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I have heard so many times that anticheats are doing this and that but i'll believe it when I see it. So far I haven't seen shit.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Polar developer are developing "Polar AI" they will detect every movement correction, because they repeat the same pattern. What do you think?
Some Polar checks are really bad for example their scaffold ones. You can just enable (in other clients) to only rotate on air and you just sprint scaffold this way 💀

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
cant wait to see when polar starts banning legit ppl 💀

Wizzardr

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '19
Do you guys believe in Polar AI ? This is weird, there are no videos about polar cheating currently, it's quite sad to see. It must be because of Polar AI it seems very advanced, it detected my auto-walk with no problem, could you help about that ?

Pogama1

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Do you guys believe in Polar AI ? This is weird, there are no videos about polar cheating currently, it's quite sad to see. It must be because of Polar AI it seems very advanced, it detected my auto-walk with no problem, could you help about that ?
Augustus is bypassing it easily.