pls i want winner!!1!11

bruhpoop

Social Credit
ok ill cut to the chase so since i have been unbanned on hypixel (ban reason was for sending an ip grabber to my mate lol) I have realised i still queue with sweats and because i havnt played in so long im a lot worse and cant fight sweats so lmk what your toggle settings are for fighting no lifes or just suggest me some good settings to fight sweats that will only be occasionally used and wont get me banned

200-300ms also in bedwars

Last edited:

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Against sweats in duels i use
3.2-3.3 Reach
3 V / 5 H / 120 ANG / 4.5 Range
16-20 AC
90 / 100 / 100 Velo

.Shucks

Social Credit
ok ill cut to the chase so since i have been unbanned on hypixel (ban reason was for sending an ip grabber to my mate lol) I have realised i still queue with sweats and because i havnt played in so long im a lot worse and cant fight sweats so lmk what your toggle settings are for fighting no lifes or just suggest me some good settings to fight sweats that will only be occasionally used and wont get me banned

200-300ms also in bedwars
When did you get unbanned I just got unbanned!

Simpl

Social Credit
thanks ill use these and the kilaura wont get me banned dogged or staffed im guessing
It's toggle settings so you'll be fine I use these settings for my normal settings and I have never gotten banned my friend uses 4b ka on main 300 star black +