Pls help me I big fan

poops

Social Credit
Hi guys
(For clarity, this is on Hypixel server)
So I have around 5 accounts total. I was banned on 2 of them almost a year ago, they both have 1 year bans for hacking. (No usage of VPN). These 2 accounts were just my alts, so I switched over to my main account which is leveled 150 and started maining it more often. Been maining it for around 6months+ but recently, I got banned on my main for 30 days due to hacking. I decided it really wasn’t that big of a deal and logged into one of my other alts (3rd account) to play, didn’t think I would get IP banned since my other 2 bans were almost a year ago now and my main was only banned for 30 days. But instead, upon login, I got perma banned. Tried waiting a few days thinking maybe it was just too soon but after 3 days I tried logging in on another alt (4th account) got that one perma banned too. My last account (5th account) I refuse to log in on, I don’t want to get it perma banned upon logging in. I’m willing to buy another alt but I’m afraid of just getting perma banned so I’ve thought about the use of a static VPN but I don’t know what to try and I figure it’s better to ask someone than to throw my money at a VPN for it not to bypass hypixel and I get banned again.
Thank you
If you know anyone willing to help that would be very very cool, thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I believe if you log in with an account that is level 21+ it will not get banned even if your ip is banned but this might have changed recently. I think most/any vpn bypasses hypixel, just make sure to get a PRIVATE ip (so no one else can hack using your ip) and don't change location all the time.

poops

Social Credit
I believe if you log in with an account that is level 21+ it will not get banned even if your ip is banned but this might have changed recently. I think most/any vpn bypasses hypixel, just make sure to get a PRIVATE ip (so no one else can hack using your ip) and don't change location all the time.
I believe if you log in with an account that is level 21+ it will not get banned even if your ip is banned but this might have changed recently. I think most/any vpn bypasses hypixel, just make sure to get a PRIVATE ip (so no one else can hack using your ip) and don't change location all the tim
I’ve heard tons of people tell me to use Proton VPN and other VPNs but I don’t wanna just log on with it and get perma banned cus it no work. I’ve heard of people getting banned on Proton, I dunno which VPN to use

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I’ve heard tons of people tell me to use Proton VPN and other VPNs but I don’t wanna just log on with it and get perma banned cus it no work. I’ve heard of people getting banned on Proton, I dunno which VPN to use
Proton is free so most ips would be banned prob. I use vypr for blatant cheating but for a main account idk, you would have to find a vpn that assigns you a static and private ip.