Please Help :))

UwUFurry

Social Credit
Hi,

I'm pretty new to the vape (Vape v4) client and I understand the majority of features. But I'm just wondering what all the settings and features mean for Killaura do and how it works. Anybody who is able to help is my savior :))

Thanks <3

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hi,

I'm pretty new to the vape (Vape v4) client and I understand the majority of features. But I'm just wondering what all the settings and features mean for Killaura do and how it works. Anybody who is able to help is my savior :))

Thanks <3
What options do you don't understand?

Poggers

Social Credit
I dont understand switch delay, the diffrance between anticheat, silent, lock view. Also the driifrance between yaw, armour, threat and distance.
switch deleay is the deley between switching targeting players, anti cheat is slient mode but bypasses more, silent doesnt move your view client side, lock view moves it client side, none doesnt move it and dosent try to bypass. armor is it will target who ever has the most armor, yaw is whoever is closest to you using their yaw, distance will target who ever is closest, and threat is who ever vape thinks is more of a threat to you

UwUFurry

Social Credit
switch deleay is the deley between switching targeting players, anti cheat is slient mode but bypasses more, silent doesnt move your view client side, lock view moves it client side, none doesnt move it and dosent try to bypass. armor is it will target who ever has the most armor, yaw is whoever is closest to you using their yaw, distance will target who ever is closest, and threat is who ever vape thinks is more of a threat to you
tysm <3