PlayerVisual Tab with features

ieatballslots

Social Credit
yes to cape no to china hat
if you had a cape that shows to other vape users and ur not on a hvh server then staff could literally just buy vape and see whos using
it would deff be optional ofc, but some idiots prob going to turn it on and think that it only shows for him and get himself banned
it would be cool as a concept but its kinda just a bad idea

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
make tab PlayerVisuals
where gonna be:
ChinaHat,
VapeCape
and some other things
Cape is alright, been suggested a lot.
I see that you want china hat from rise 5 to be added here, lol.
As for the PlayerVisuals tab, there are already too many categories.

summrsxo

Banned
Social Credit
if you had a cape that shows to other vape users and ur not on a hvh server then staff could literally just buy vape and see whos using
it would deff be optional ofc, but some idiots prob going to turn it on and think that it only shows for him and get himself banned
Who said it wouldn't be client sided/toggleable

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
client sided

ieatballslots

Social Credit
no reason to be toxic lmfao aren't you that kid who makes videos on cheaters on MMC and then you literally have a vape forums account and tell configs to cheat on hypixel/mmc? A bit hypocritical...
the fuck last time i made a vid on mmc cheaters was like 9 months ago
also i havent cheated on mmc or make cheat configs for mmc for over 1 and a half years

also fix ur grammar china hat boy

summrsxo

Banned
Social Credit
the fuck last time i made a vid on mmc cheaters was like 9 months ago
also i havent cheated on mmc or make cheat configs for mmc for over 1 and a half years

also fix ur grammar china hat boy
Why are you talking about my grammar? This isn't a school assignment bro I don't care about my grammar and I don't know why you're calling me a china hat boy what does that even mean lmfao
or make cheat configs
made*
The*
I*
Also,*
I*
MMC*
MMC*
one*
your*