OPTIMIZATIONS NEEDED

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
This is mainly about Vape V4 but might apply to Lite too, I just want to have a discussion about this. This is not hating on vape or anything I just want to acknowledge this issue which im sure many of you have already noticed.

Having Vape injected does reduce your fps but that is to be expected, and it isn't noticeable enough to be an issue in itself.

The real issue is (mostly) render modules, obviously visuals WILL have an impact on FPS but certain modules (or when you use a lot of them) drop your fps way too much. I have a really good computer which is good otherwise I wouldn't be able to use certain stuff, but even with a really good computer I notice how my game becomes much less "smooth" and fps going much lower than it should.

While some modules could use a few optimizations certain modules NEED optimizations;

-Explosions [In normal situations (such as bedwars) it doesn't really have a noticeable impact on fps however if you detonate multiple tnt at once this module can decrease your fps by an unbelieveable amount.]

-Indicators [This will have a very noticeable impact on fps if a lot of projectiles are in the air, to the point where you might have to turn this off in order to continue playing.]

-Nametags [Especially settings like show equipment and damage indicator.]

-StorageESP [Nothing to really say here other than this might reduce your fps more than it should.]

-AutoArmor [It seems like autoarmor continues to run calculations at all times which is very noticeable if you have a lot of items/armor in your inventory, this can make your game feel incredibly choppy.]

-BedPlates

Last edited:

messi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
I use Indicators/Nametags/StorageESP and my FPS always goes from like 500-600 to 150-200 which doesnt affect me very much but I can see why it would affect people on lower-powered computers

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I use Indicators/Nametags/StorageESP and my FPS always goes from like 500-600 to 150-200 which doesnt affect me very much but I can see why it would affect people on lower-powered computers
Yeah. And even though it doesn't affect you that much getting 1/3 your fps because of render modules is just too much imo.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
This is mainly about Vape V4 but might apply to Lite too, I just want to have a discussion about this. This is not hating on vape or anything I just want to acknowledge this issue which im sure many of you have already noticed.

Having Vape injected does reduce your fps but that is to be expected, and it isn't noticeable enough to be an issue in itself.

The real issue is (mostly) render modules, obviously visuals WILL have an impact on FPS but certain modules (or when you use a lot of them) drop your fps way too much. I have a really good computer which is good otherwise I wouldn't be able to use certain stuff, but even with a really good computer I notice how my game becomes much less "smooth" and fps going much lower than it should.

While some modules could use a few optimizations certain modules NEED optimizations;

-Explosions [In normal situations (such as bedwars) it doesn't really have a noticeable impact on fps however if you detonate multiple tnt at once this module can decrease your fps by an unbelieveable amount.]

-Indicators [This will have a very noticeable impact on fps if a lot of projectiles are in the air, to the point where you might have to turn this off in order to continue playing.]

-StorageESP [Nothing to really say here other than this might reduce your fps more than it should.]

-AutoArmor [It seems like autoarmor continues to run calculations at all times which is very noticeable if you have a lot of items/armor in your inventory, this can make your game feel incredibly choppy.]
You can still use Indicators fine just make sure that the eggs and snowballs checks are turned off otherwise when someone spams some of these and they fly to the void, the fps dies.

KingAlixia

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23

-BedPlates
really, it drops around 300 - 400 fps for me and my pc is not bad, I have a rtx 3070, r7 5800x and 32gb ram, and I play with fps at 500 in pvp arena, without the vape it's like 800 - 1200 fps

Attachments

• No_vape_injected.png
    No_vape_injected.png
    315.2 KB · Views: 26
  • vape_injected.png
    vape_injected.png
    520.1 KB · Views: 26
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
really, it drops around 300 - 400 fps for me and my pc is not bad, I have a rtx 3070, r7 5800x and 32gb ram, and I play with fps at 500 in pvp arena, without the vape it's like 800 - 1200 fps
Enable explosions module and see how much your fps drops by when you ignite 10 tnts, or fill inventory with armor and turn on autoarmor.

KingAlixia

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Enable explosions module and see how much your fps drops by when you ignite 10 tnts, or fill inventory with armor and turn on autoarmor.
in this screenshot there was a loss of 700 fps using only reach & vel & clicker, I won't even try that

realhypixel

Social Credit
When I played on my laptop with 70 fps and tried to inject it dropped down to like 40 but when I played on my normal computer (900 fps) it was not noticeable (I used aa, ac, 2D esp)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Something happened recently that not only made the framerate worse, but it also broke the design of the notifications (border) & spamming OpenGL errors.

View attachment 7139
I think the border looks fine for me, and I haven't really noticed any opengl spam other than the one time it happens when you inject. Do you use forge or a pvp client?
When I played on my laptop with 70 fps and tried to inject it dropped down to like 40 but when I played on my normal computer (900 fps) it was not noticeable (I used aa, ac, 2D esp)
Yeah it's usually fine for people with a good pc, fps drops really don't affect me that much other than the modules dropping fps by extreme (indicators in some situations and autoarmor with filled inventory).

VenomClosets

Social Credit
I think the border looks fine for me, and I haven't really noticed any opengl spam other than the one time it happens when you inject. Do you use forge or a pvp client?

Yeah it's usually fine for people with a good pc, fps drops really don't affect me that much other than the modules dropping fps by extreme (indicators in some situations and autoarmor with filled inventory).
it doesnt really effect me, im use to playing roblox and minecraft with 60 fps lmao i recently got my pc. its not that big of a deal when you are cheating

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it doesnt really effect me, im use to playing roblox and minecraft with 60 fps lmao i recently got my pc. its not that big of a deal when you are cheating
Its a big deal for people with worse computers or people who record. Thankfully I can play like normally but my game does feel slightly worse in a way.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Yeah same goes for VapeLite with visuals, nametags are the worst. After enabling nametags, ESP and tracer on bedwars, my fps drop down from +1,5k to even under 200 sometimes which is very noticeable when having a 240hz display, even with out it you can notice such a huge fps drop.
you dont even need to have high hz display, even if you have 60hz but you use motion blur ingame, you will notice that drop from 1000 fps to 500 is noticable. i already posted some fps comparisons before. https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/low-fps-vape-v4.42400/post-211365 im not trying to talk shit about vape or anything like meowmeow said (we are just adressing an issue we have recently), im pretty sure vape is still the best solution for people who wants high fps while cheating simply because it can inject into optimized lunar client or something. everyone in this post already uses vape daily, we just want the client to offer better experience for people with low end pcs. also even if you dont use the unoptimized modules like bedplates, vape drops fps more than it used to in older versions. you can see that only injecting the client made me lose a lot fps.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
it can be fine for you and you might think having equal fps to refresh rate of your monitor is fine but it doesnt work like that, you can watch this video
to see the reason behind why do you need the most fps possible from your pc.

Last edited: