Opinion on roblox bedwars community

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
This includes developers,in game staff,youtubers and normal players.
For me,the community is absolutely dogshit. Developers are lazy (30 devs getting paid *100k* a year and still not doing anything about exploiters),pretty high corruption when it comes to in game staff (when I used to play that game often,I got false banned for ''being boosted'',staff showed me false proof of me being ''boosted'' where I'm not even in that game,youtubers are just copy and pasting everything and the normal players are just using toxic strats.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
damn now i wanna be a roblox bedwars dev
You might be able to since 1 of my (developer) friends say that the updates ''taking time'' is complete bs
apparently they spend like 8 hours weekly (each dev that works on the update)to earn at least 200$ per update

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
You might be able to since 1 of my (developer) friends say that the updates ''taking time'' is complete bs
apparently they spend like 8 hours weekly (each dev that works on the update)to earn at least 200$ per update
nigga what 8 hours weekly is like an hour a day, my mom works 10 hours a day

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
nigga what 8 hours weekly is like an hour a day, my mom works 10 hours a day
Exactly. Their updates now are so low quality to the point cheats from 10 months ago can bypass their speed/fly checks (their only combat check is the multi target one 💀 ) and a 1 shot exploit was around for 8 months until someone leaked it and got it patched. They patched it in a few minutes so I guess that they knew abou the exploit but were too lazy to spend 2 minutes coding a patch.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Exactly. Their updates now are so low quality to the point cheats from 10 months ago can bypass their speed/fly checks (their only combat check is the multi target one 💀 ) and a 1 shot exploit was around for 8 months until someone leaked it and got it patched. They patched it in a few minutes so I guess that they knew abou the exploit but were too lazy to spend 2 minutes coding a patch.
💀💀💀

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
You should probably tell @7GrandDad about it : )
Nah,I really dont want it going public and getting patched
you see,the devs only take action on very major exploits (1 shotting,anticheat disablers etc.)
If the exploit went public, it'd get patched in a matter of time.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Most private exploits take some time to get patched (a few weeks at least unless a staff member reports it to the devs)

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
I don't really respect bringing shit like this to the fourms, while is is accurate its not really a place for this lol, this is a fourm for Vape on Minecraft, not roblox.
thats why its in off topic