TinkDevens

Social Credit
What exactly does only while sprint module in the reach settings do? How does it help to bypass anti-cheat? Would it be very safe to turn it off if I only use 3.1-3.2 reach on hypixel (I dont use velocity, aimasisst, and so on cuz reach 3.2 is kinda enough for me)?

I find that most of the time when I strafe I dont sprint cuz I constantly adtap and stap. Plus, it seems that if other people hit you into the air the sprint cancels and I lose my reach. So I want to turn it off

yaboipat

Social Credit
What exactly does only while sprint module in the reach settings do? How does it help to bypass anti-cheat? Would it be very safe to turn it off if I only use 3.1-3.2 reach on hypixel (I dont use velocity, aimasisst, and so on cuz reach 3.2 is kinda enough for me)?

I find that most of the time when I strafe I dont sprint cuz I constantly adtap and stap. Plus, it seems that if other people hit you into the air the sprint cancels and I lose my reach. So I want to turn it off
First start off with using toggle sprint or turn on sprint (in combat modules) also you should not turn off only while sprinting as when you turn it off you have a higher chance of getting banned.