nvm

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
cba to make a high effort post so I'm gonna make this quick

this post had more effort but seby somehow guessed it, basically you can modify a virtual machine to look like your actual pc

Step 1:

Get windows sandbox or whatever vm you choose (I used windows sandbox)

Step 2:

Customize it to look legit, download stuff you’d normally download, wallpaper, etc

Step 3:

Step 4:

Download any desk or whatever tool on the VM,

Step 5:

Laugh away, ss tool won’t find anything since it’s on a vm and isn’t made to search the confines

This will probably end up patched so use it while you can
I believe SS tools detect VMs/sandboxes.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Will probably then show as warning or something like that on echo.

But yeah, dog, do you mean that we launch mc on our normal PC with v4 injected where we play and on our VM also have mc Open and then just do the SS on the VM? So many servers just already ban you if you disconnect from their server so how would this work exactly?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Will probably then show as warning or something like that on echo.

But yeah, dog, do you mean that we launch mc on our normal PC with v4 injected where we play and on our VM also have mc Open and then just do the SS on the VM? So many servers just already ban you if you disconnect from their server so how would this work exactly?
You might be able to use whiteout's veracrypt method last time I tried it keeps u safe from SS tools.
Staff might ban but it'd be false so I don't think they will.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Ok, you do whatever on ur regular pc right

Have the VM already open, you need a slightly advanced setup for it but basically you just have another instance of mc open on the vm with an alt, discord or whatever and the ss tool
Maybe a shitty free one

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You might be able to use whiteout's veracrypt method last time I tried it keeps u safe from SS tools.
Staff might ban but it'd be false so I don't think they will.
Veracrypt is known by staff now (unless idk what you mean exactly)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Veracrypt is known by staff now (unless idk what you mean exactly)
So they'd just ban you instantly if you have veracrypt on your computer?
You can check whiteout's guide out I'm not posting it here because a mod might get mad and ban me for some reason.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Yeah bro they definitely wouldn’t notice that the username of your account suddenly changed and your chat doesn’t say “FROZEN DO NOT LOG OUT”.
exactly. i like incognito and his guides are helpful but this one js aint it

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
cba to make a high effort post so I'm gonna make this quick

this post had more effort but seby somehow guessed it, basically you can modify a virtual machine to look like your actual pc

Step 1:

Get windows sandbox or whatever vm you choose (I used windows sandbox)

Step 2:

Customize it to look legit, download stuff you’d normally download, wallpaper, etc

Step 3:

Step 4:

Download any desk or whatever tool on the VM,

Step 5:

Laugh away, ss tool won’t find anything since it’s on a vm and isn’t made to search the confines

This will probably end up patched so use it while you can
this might work against retards but doubt you're fooling any semi competent screensharer, try it yourself and tell us if it bypasses or not. sounds like a good idea though, if you're saying that the vm is just there to accept the screenshare and you didnt play on it then you mine as well just get an old laptop and use that

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
this might work against retards but doubt you're fooling any semi competent screensharer, try it yourself and tell us if it bypasses or not. sounds like a good idea though, if you're saying that the vm is just there to accept the screenshare and you didnt play on it then you mine as well just get an old laptop and use that
Second device is not a bad idea
this might work against retards but doubt you're fooling any semi competent screensharer
you’re right, good thing they’re all retarded, that’s why they use echo