Not showing "Playing Vape v4" on discord

Osama

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
I enabled discord integration module in vape and still its not showing (I use lunar client and i enabled the the activity status in discord ) i tried the same thing on forge and its showing but lunar not showing. Can anyone help me with this ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I enabled discord integration module in vape and still its not showing (I use lunar client and i enabled the the activity status in discord ) i tried the same thing on forge and its showing but lunar not showing. Can anyone help me with this ?
Discord shows in priority the first program you launch. So it's not possible to hide lunar and only display vape. You'll need to use vape on forge.

Cyclo

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
Discord shows in priority the first program you launch. So it's not possible to hide lunar and only display vape. You'll need to use vape on forge.
Thanks for replying. Is there any possible method to show it or its impossibe cuz one time it showed playing vape somehow on lunar

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Thanks for replying. Is there any possible method to show it or its impossibe cuz one time it showed playing vape somehow on lunar
you can set a custom status or pick a specific one in discord settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
in discord settings under activity status you can hide lunar client and unhide vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
??? The status works fine with Lunar, other people can see it, it's just a bug with Discord that you can't see it for yourself, go on an alt and check, it'll say 'Playing Vape V4'