New settings?

disproven

Social Credit
Hey, ice recently taken a break from minecraft, starting right before the recent watchdog updates.
I use vape lite on blc and I play hypixel. My old settings were as follows:
Reach: 3.2 misplace
Velocity: 85 100 100
(Didn't use aimassist or autoclicker)
I usually get 10-30 ping, what settings should I use after the recent watchdog updates?
Thanks

pickledick

Social Credit
there was no watchdog update. unless you’re blatant cheating you’ll bypass regardless of your settings until you start being obvious about it(3.5-4 reach). other than their typical blatant patches on watchdog, the only thing hypixel has updated at all in years was maybe detecting vertical velocity

nidzo

Social Credit
there was no watchdog update. unless you’re blatant cheating you’ll bypass regardless of your settings until you start being obvious about it(3.5-4 reach). other than their typical blatant patches on watchdog, the only thing hypixel has updated at all in years was maybe detecting vertical velocity
And you are wrong about that, they patch criticals, new fly methods, scaffold etc.

pickledick

Social Credit
And you are wrong about that, they patch criticals, new fly methods, scaffold etc.
Read what I said “other than their typical blatant patches on watchdog”. they patch blatant stuff obviously, but no ghost shit has ever been detected which is what op is basically implying

disproven

Social Credit
Read what I said “other than their typical blatant patches on watchdog”. they patch blatant stuff obviously, but no ghost shit has ever been detected which is what op is basically implying
Thanks for clarifying, but I was browsing the forums yesterday and came across a few people saying things like "don't go under 85% velocity" and saying you shouldn't use 96%. That's why I created this post.

Kane

Social Credit
I’ve never been banned for reach on hypixel in 2 years (or less) of using above 3.5+ reach. They don’t ban for reach. If you get banned it’s for something else always.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Velocity is a detectable module; 85% horizontal used to be safe back in the old days. However, as more clients are being developed, the anti-cheats are going to be more improved too. I would recommend not using velocity at all (unpopular opinion; most of ya'll like to be fat) if you want to be extra safe.
You're better off using 3.2 reach than misplace (Unless you're recording).
Misplace ignores other options, like Only while sprinting, Vertical Check, etc. and that may effect detectability and cause you to get banned.
There is no reason to use misplace unless you're recording/streaming, any reasons other than that just makes you more likely to become banned.

disproven

Social Credit
Velocity is a detectable module; 85% horizontal used to be safe back in the old days. However, as more clients are being developed, the anti-cheats are going to be more improved too. I would recommend not using velocity at all (unpopular opinion; most of ya'll like to be fat) if you want to be extra safe.
You're better off using 3.2 reach than misplace (Unless you're recording).
Misplace ignores other options, like Only while sprinting, Vertical Check, etc. and that may effect detectability and cause you to get banned.
There is no reason to use misplace unless you're recording/streaming, any reasons other than that just makes you more likely to become banned.
What you're saying makes no sense. Velocity at 85 was always safe. Around a year ago I used to toggle 50-60 pretty often and never got banned. And what do you mean by using misplace ignores other options? It makes turns them all on? All off? And even so, how would that increase my risk of a ban? I'm talking about hypixel btw, velocity of 85 on pot pvp servers would definitely get u banned.

pickledick

Social Credit
What you're saying makes no sense. Velocity at 85 was always safe. Around a year ago I used to toggle 50-60 pretty often and never got banned. And what do you mean by using misplace ignores other options? It makes turns them all on? All off? And even so, how would that increase my risk of a ban? I'm talking about hypixel btw, velocity of 85 on pot pvp servers would definitely get u banned.
Any horizontal velocity is fine on hypixel, but vertical can be detected. hes mostly talking about how servers like mmc can detect horizontal velocity now.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
And what do you mean by using misplace ignores other options? It makes turns them all on? All off? And even so, how would that increase my risk of a ban? I'm talking about hypixel btw, velocity of 85 on pot pvp servers would definitely get u banned.
you clearly don't know anything about misplace. it moves the player towards you. so for example, if i have "only while sprinting" enabled, it ignores it. it still moves the player towards you even if you're not sprinting. get it now?

disproven

Social Credit
you clearly don't know anything about misplace. it moves the player towards you. so for example, if i have "only while sprinting" enabled, it ignores it. it still moves the player towards you even if you're not sprinting. get it now?
Yeah but I play on hypixel and I don't have that setting enabled