Need Help With VapeV2

ZanexBB

Social Credit
I've been using Vape Lite, and I love it so much. Undetectable, and gives you that edge to win every fight you need.

I want to get into raging on alts with a VPN. IE Bhopping, kill aura, things of that such. I know you can't "rage" on vape lite, and I'm wondering how blatant you can go on vape. I'm talking win EVERY fight no matter what.

So if someone could please let me know how good VapeV2 is for raging, I would greatly appreciate it c:

vapedonut

Social Credit
V2= blatant and ghost settings, but is not garanteed to be undetectable!
Lite = ghost client, non blatant. 100% will bypass every ss

Stealth

Social Credit
I've been using Vape Lite, and I love it so much. Undetectable, and gives you that edge to win every fight you need.

I want to get into raging on alts with a VPN. IE Bhopping, kill aura, things of that such. I know you can't "rage" on vape lite, and I'm wondering how blatant you can go on vape. I'm talking win EVERY fight no matter what.

So if someone could please let me know how good VapeV2 is for raging, I would greatly appreciate it c:
You can still be blatant with Lite. The reach Autoclicker, WTap, and aimassist.

Prometheus

Social Credit

It's more fun standing still and 6blocking someone with lite tbh.

Danxd

Social Credit
One of my friends was ss'd on valux by an admin (Cigs), he got caught using vape lite, after going through the correct process of hiding it.

Danxd

Social Credit
View attachment 109
Why the fuck you lying?
Why you always lying?
Mhmmmm oh my god, stop fucking lying!

Thats funny, I messaged cigs on discord, and he told me he had gotten all his videos struck down to the point of his channel termination as a result, apparantly by a group of Brazilians who cheat their dicks off, sounds familiar.

vapedonut

Social Credit
Thats funny, I messaged cigs on discord, and he told me he had gotten all his videos struck down to the point of his channel termination as a result, apparantly by a group of Brazilians who cheat their dicks off, sounds familiar.
What? Brazilians and cheating and dicks? Wtf are u ok lmao