Need A VERY VERY Closet config for hypixel

idkgay

Social Credit
Hi, So i recently purchased a fresh new account (MFA) and I am going for best stats every like no losses in any duels and high fkdr in bedwars. Can someone give me a decent config/settings? I DO not want any ban on this account and I want it to stay clean, so I need a very closet unbannable config. I also heard something along the lines of "watchdog now bans anyone with over 3.3 reach"

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Aim Assist: any, dont use vertical tho
Reach: 3.05-3.15
Velo: 85h 100v 100c
AC: 16-20

should suffice to get decent stats without any risk of ban

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Hi, So i recently purchased a fresh new account (MFA) and I am going for best stats every like no losses in any duels and high fkdr in bedwars. Can someone give me a decent config/settings? I DO not want any ban on this account and I want it to stay clean, so I need a very closet unbannable config. I also heard something along the lines of "watchdog now bans anyone with over 3.3 reach"
It's not possible to get no losses in duels due to blatant cheaters and the servers sometimes randomly tp out

idkgay

Social Credit
I believe so, I was using an automatic sumo fighter bot. However it did not use any other modules except autoclicker and aimaisst. Do you think this could have been a possible staff ban? I was sleeping when the bot was running and it played for about 6 hours with ac and aimassit before getting a ban

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I believe so, I was using an automatic sumo fighter bot. However it did not use any other modules except autoclicker and aimaisst. Do you think this could have been a possible staff ban? I was sleeping when the bot was running and it played for about 6 hours with ac and aimassit before getting a ban
Bruhh well if u do something like botting ur gonna get banned…