Need A config CLOSET MAIN

Takers

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
So i need a config i just got vape lite and imma use it on my main so what settings should i use for it like so i have like basically no % chance getting beamed

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
So i need a config i just got vape lite and imma use it on my main so what settings should i use for it like so i have like basically no % chance getting beamed
The same you would use on v4, check my signature.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
What it have like in around 40 ping and I want 0% getting banned
You can use my config too in my signature (below message). If you're paranoid about bans you can use 3.0-3.1 reach too.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
And what other stuff I use
You can see which modules look fitting for your playstyle and ask me/anyone with positive social credit if you can use them and ask about the settings too.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
And what other stuff I use
I've noticed that you only have Vape Lite, copy all the settings you can from my config to Lite. Most stuff there is safe to use but you should still ask because it's better to be safe than sorry.

Takers

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Yea I was thinking of using esp and reach 3.0-3.12 and scaffold legit and hard maybe velocity jump reset

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yea I was thinking of using esp and reach 3.0-3.12 and scaffold legit and hard maybe velocity jump reset
Is there jump reset in Lite?
Use 92% horizontal 100% vertical (DON'T CHANGE VERTICAL!) 90% chance with normal regardless.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
At like tgat setting does it help a lot I meant
Everything included, yes it does help but doesn't carry you as the point of closet cheating is to provide you a noticeable advantage while keeping you hidden.