Nametag "Show Health" stuck at 0 HP

FartMan044

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
When enabling "Show Health" in the "NameTags", sometimes other player's HP is stuck at "0 HP" although that's not thier actual health.

It only happens sometimes, so I want to ask what causes this issue? Anything to do with minecraft (optifine)"rendering" settings?

FartMan044

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
But other damage indicator like Labymod's work perfectly.
And vape's "show health" works fine too 99% of the times. Thats why I feel like its a problem with "rendering entity" problem or some video settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

Creator

Social Credit
When enabling "Show Health" in the "NameTags", sometimes other player's HP is stuck at "0 HP" although that's not thier actual health.

It only happens sometimes, so I want to ask what causes this issue? Anything to do with minecraft (optifine)"rendering" settings?
Does this issue occur for you on specific servers or on every server?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

If you're using health prediction, their HP will probably be stuck at 0 because vape thinks they're dead (health prediction is pretty inaccurate).