nah i downloaded wrong shit lmao

Gatoswag

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
i was minding my own buisness untill a tab opened up and it was a youtube video of

"ГИМН РОССИИ. Текст Гимна на фоне флага России."​

it keeps happening so im ratted i guess lmao

RD3l

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
bro just has fat fingers and clicks on random youtube videos lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i was minding my own buisness untill a tab opened up and it was a youtube video of

wtf is a гимн and фоне

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Some very advanced rats will bypass factory resets too. This one reveals itself easily so you should probably do what doge said.
minecraft “account hackers” probably do not have the expertise to do any of that, if they did they wouldn’t be in the market for Minecraft accounts

Second I don’t even think that’s possible in a fully patched os, maybe on some other thing that isn’t windows or ios

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
minecraft “account hackers” probably do not have the expertise to do any of that, if they did they wouldn’t be in the market for Minecraft accounts

Second I don’t even think that’s possible in a fully patched os, maybe on some other thing that isn’t windows or ios
Some people (who have the actual brain capability of ratting people and it not being blatant asf) told me that it is possible on windows 10 (and very likely 11).

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21

bro what did u download

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Some people (who have the actual brain capability of ratting people and it not being blatant asf) told me that it is possible on windows 10 (and very likely 11).
Factory settings are fetched from wherever the original settings are stored and it doesn’t look anywhere else, im pretty sure windows 11 is cloud based. I can’t think of how it would be possible to inject something into that process

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Factory settings are fetched from wherever the original settings are stored and it doesn’t look anywhere else, im pretty sure windows 11 is cloud based. I can’t think of how it would be possible to inject something into that process
Not sure too but I know that he told me something about a powershell rat, I know that it makes the rat ''less noticable'' as it will not/barely make your pc slower.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Not sure too but I know that he told me something about a powershell rat, I know that it makes the rat ''less noticable'' as it will not/barely make your pc slower.
It depends on the end goal, they would have to make sure the thing they’re trying to steal is even guaranteed.

Minecraft accounts have passwordless and if you have that enabled you can’t get your account stolen that way, they would need to install something on your phone (unless you’re signed into a recovery email) the best they could get is your session but that isn’t useful to them.

That’s why I said people with that knowledge aren’t interested in Minecraft

Gatoswag

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
It depends on the end goal, they would have to make sure the thing they’re trying to steal is even guaranteed.

Minecraft accounts have passwordless and if you have that enabled you can’t get your account stolen that way, they would need to install something on your phone (unless you’re signed into a recovery email) the best they could get is your session but that isn’t useful to them.

That’s why I said people with that knowledge aren’t interested in Minecraft
it aint any of this stuff i talked to the person who had access to my pc and shit (chill dude btw) and its a serious issue with a major companys security

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
it aint any of this stuff i talked to the person who had access to my pc and shit (chill dude btw) and its a serious issue with a major companys security
why did he rat ur pc also what did u download

Gatoswag

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
why did he rat ur pc also what did u download
he didnt rat me specificly he gained access to a companys shit and hes able to look through peoples pc and shit (idk if hes still watching me lmao)

Gatoswag

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
he didnt rat me specificly he gained access to a companys shit and hes able to look through peoples pc and shit (idk if hes still watching me lmao)
he sent me his telegram to and hes honestly a really chill russian guy

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
damn what the fuck i hope i dont get affected lmao
he sent me his telegram to and hes honestly a really chill russian guy
o alright ur lucky most ppl i meet who r capable of ratting u will:
- threaten to dox u
- send pics of ur screen in ur dms regularly
- probably sell ur info to some random greasy and obese 15 year old on telegram
- even after u give them what they want they dox u and stay on ur pc anyways cuz theyre bored

Gatoswag

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
damn what the fuck i hope i dont get affected lmao

o alright ur lucky most ppl i meet who r capable of ratting u will:
- threaten to dox u
- send pics of ur screen in ur dms regularly
- probably sell ur info to some random greasy and obese 15 year old on telegram
- even after u give them what they want they dox u and stay on ur pc anyways cuz theyre bored
nah the guy showed me that he deleted me off his shit and stuff he was just a really chill guy he thought i was over 18 cause of my voice and he didnt realize i was a minor so he gave me all my shit back i kinda miss talking to him ngl

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
nah the guy showed me that he deleted me off his shit and stuff he was just a really chill guy he thought i was over 18 cause of my voice and he didnt realize i was a minor so he gave me all my shit back i kinda miss talking to him ngl
damn hes chiller than my friends lmao

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I’m doubting your story here, if it was a major company then why would he look at your pc only..?