ViKT0R

Social Credit
Damn... I've been using keepsprint on triggerbot in V2 and in V3 the module itself for months now and I've never been banned. It's blatant asf if someone records you, though.
Yeah I'm also blatant and never been banned, so I'm confused about all of these people saying they got Watchdog-banned for using modules other than Bhop. If someone recorded you I can understand, but Watchdog??????? lol

Legit Kid

Social Credit
Viktor are you Swordman1??? Because that kid used antikb and 5 block reach on me... AND IS SAFE DIAMOND

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Viktor are you Swordman1??? Because that kid used antikb and 5 block reach on me... AND IS SAFE DIAMOND
No I haven't played ranked yet this season. I just checked his stats and it looks so obvious that he's hacking, 0.46 k/d and somehow has 2.1k rating lmao. It looks like an alt too so he's probably getting banned soon

I play on my lvl 200+ main account lol

Harvey

Social Credit
Fam try out V3 and see how you like it. It's improved so much since it's initial very unstable release.
I used it the other day and tested bhop and fly on hypixel I got to 2k on ranked on an alt using it lol

Harvey

Social Credit
Ok I made this a public profile finally for people who wanted that. Search "H4RV Ranked" Or the UUID is:
94f613f7-884f-4105-95d9-bc6b7dfebd95 . Enjoy2018-04-17_16.26.02.png