Reach:
3.3-3.8

Velocity:
Horiz: 88%
Vertical: 97%
Chance: 100%
Only When targetting: yes
Kite Mode: no

Killaura (Used to toggle on and off if stuck behind a wall, etc)

APS: 7.6-12
Swing Range 4.2
Attack range 4.1
Max angle: 68
Max Targets: 1
Attack invisibles: no
attack through walls: Yes (only why I use to toggle on and off)
Only swords/ axes: no
Req mouse down: no
Show target: no

Settings:
Players: yes
Mobs: no
Antibot: yes
Ignore naked: no
Teams by server: no
Teams by color: no
Middle click friends: no
show tooltips: yes
Blatant Mode: no

Enjoy the settings
#VapeNation
Go get diamondvape settings.png

Lucifer

Social Credit
Nice settings, how did you get all of your colors to be red/pink/purple? Did you have rainbow enabled and it just happened to be those colors when the screenshot was taken? I'm assuming so, however I don't use V3 atm so I wouldn't know.

Harvey

Social Credit
Nice settings, how did you get all of your colors to be red/pink/purple? Did you have rainbow enabled and it just happened to be those colors when the screenshot was taken? I'm assuming so, however I don't use V3 atm so I wouldn't know.
Yeah, I always have rainbow on and yeah my settings are pretty good I've just found what works best on potpvp servers and boosted em a little cus it is hypixel lol I use this on my MVP++ account so pretty secure to use.

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
AutoClicker on Vape v3 doesn't have a break blocks option or blockhit. (Unless I'm blind)
Should I use Vape V2 instead?

Lucifer

Social Credit
Yeah, I always have rainbow on and yeah my settings are pretty good I've just found what works best on potpvp servers and boosted em a little cus it is hypixel lol I use this on my MVP++ account so pretty secure to use.
Are these settings a public profile? If not, could you share them to the cloud and add the UUID of it to the original thread? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Harvey

Social Credit
I'd just keep toggling it on and off for V3 it is what I do I bind it to be quicker in game

Harvey

Social Credit
Are these settings a public profile? If not, could you share them to the cloud and add the UUID of it to the original thread? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Public profiles are broken for me, they worked once but never again here is a screenshot of what happensScreenshot_20180114-095037.png Screenshot_20180114-095037.png Screenshot_20180114-095037.png

Harvey

Social Credit
Why would you ever use killaura and not just that, but make it attack through walls? Blatant AF.
Idk but I've never been banned for it, I just toggle it off then on for an extra hit I try jump to a gap to try look legit

ViKT0R

Social Credit
I would never say that im not afraid of that shitty anticheat im afraid of staff. People saying staff are autistic obviously I know there joking but they can easily see 3.8 reach just looking out for your account and others i would use 3.5 MAX i use 3.1 - 3.2 sometimes 3.1 to 3.3
Lol dude when people say hypixel staff are autistic, it's because they CAN'T TELL what reach is. They will always blame it on ping and their hit reg unless you're blatantly 5 blocking everyone you see. I'm a Aqua plus using 3.4 - 3.7 reach for many months and have zero bans on my account, I even toggle KA with like 4 block reach but only at the right time (takes practice if you don't wanna look too blatant) I've also killed many staff members with these settings, mostly the helper on the SW leaderboards, and still not banned lol... I have around 220 - 250 ms btw. I literally get 10 blocked every fight if I don't use 3.4+ reach and I'm guessing it's because of my ping, and probably a combination of other hackers as well... so yeah, I guess you can use low reach settings like yours if you have good ping and your hits actually register on time.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
I get around 50 ping I may try using 3.4 to 3.8 will that get me banned
You will get some sketchy hits but they won't be consistent so I doubt you'll get banned. I'm not completely sure though, bc I've never played with low ping before. You can just test it yourself in Solo SW and turn it down if you feel like it's too much. You don't even need an alt to test hacks, just do it in any mode other than Ranked. Most people don't record or don't even care enough to waste their time reporting a hacker on forums unless it's Ranked so you're good.

Harvey

Social Credit
Update on reach settings: I use 3.4-3.6 to look legit and I use 3.8-4.4 if I see someone I don't like or another hacked lol. I also got #4 on LB last season but I got pissed off and toggled hard on some kid who was recording, I got banned lol

Harvey

Social Credit
Ok I tried to use keepsprint on an alt it got me banned. just sayin dont use it

Heckapoo

Social Credit
Really? Watchdog must be improving.. Need to test this later along with other settings
Damn... I've been using keepsprint on triggerbot in V2 and in V3 the module itself for months now and I've never been banned. It's blatant asf if someone records you, though.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
That’s right. Watchdog is getting updated every week. Vape V3 wouldn’t be a viable choice anymore in a couple of months unless manthe makes the module more undetectable somehow.
Well I've played today with my usual blatant settings (4 block KA and 0.20 hitboxes) for hours and no ban, so I'm really confused about Watchdog being imporved or not lol. Forgot to test Keepsprint though cause I haven't used it in a while, even before people said they're being banned for it. It's not really all that important tbh