My opinion about vape

In4in!ty

Social Credit
So after a month of using VAPE. I noticed there not alot of features. That i wish VAPE had. This isn't a hate to the client developers. This is simply a opinion. Number 1 there a feature that you can use to automatically break beds threw blocks. (I dont know whats it called) Number 2 criticals only works with killaura. I wish it worked with every normal hit without aura. VAPE is a great client I don't regret at all buying it. I loved it but I feel like its missing some features that I feel if VAPE had these 2 features the client will 10x more better.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
So after a month of using VAPE. I noticed there not alot of features. That i wish VAPE had. This isn't a hate to the client developers. This is simply a opinion. Number 1 there a feature that you can use to automatically break beds threw blocks. (I dont know whats it called) Number 2 criticals only works with killaura. I wish it worked with every normal hit without aura. VAPE is a great client I don't regret at all buying it. I loved it but I feel like its missing some features that I feel if VAPE had these 2 features the client will 10x more better.
Criticals are working without killaura . If you have set it to ''Packet'' mode , then you won't jump but it will still do a critical hit. If you have any suggestions for the client then you could go ahead in suggestions section of the forum and suggest it there.

In4in!ty

Social Credit
Criticals are working without killaura . If you have set it to ''Packet'' mode , then you won't jump but it will still do a critical hit. If you have any suggestions for the client then you could go ahead in suggestions section of the forum and suggest it there.
Can be detected by watchdog. Or should I barely use it. Also what about the break beds threw block I seen youtuber use it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Vape is a ghost client, those are blatant features

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Then we can agree that it is both ghost and blatant .
Vape v4 is a ghost client at heart. The blatant features will likely never get updated again, as arithmo quit exhibition. The reason that the features he suggested don’t exist is that, even if implemented, they would be patched within days. Vape is the biggest hypixel client of all time, so it has a lot of developer attention. Vape’s goal is to keep you undetected on hypixel, so a module that is patched weekly would be pointless. Would criticals be cool? Sure. Would it get many users banned and stop working in a few days? Most likely.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Vape v4 is a ghost client at heart. The blatant features will likely never get updated again, as arithmo quit exhibition. The reason that the features he suggested don’t exist is that, even if implemented, they would be patched within days. Vape is the biggest hypixel client of all time, so it has a lot of developer attention. Vape’s goal is to keep you undetected on hypixel, so a module that is patched weekly would be pointless. Would criticals be cool? Sure. Would it get many users banned and stop working in a few days? Most likely.
Yeah but it has blatant modules so it's not 100% a ghost client , maybe 50% a ghost and 50% a blatant .

In4in!ty

Social Credit
What makes vape a ghost client that you can inject it into lunar and badlion which makes the anti cheat harder to detect it. I've been cheating alot on my account. But the settings I use are reach (3.89 to 3.9) aim assist scaffold legit auto clicker. And I only enable velocity(75 ) when I'm fighting good players. And killaura when I'm dealing witha 2v1. But I don't recommend being to balant. Sure your going to hackstated alot but your not really goanna get banned. I recommend taking short like a hour of breaks so your suspicion of cheating goes away.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
What makes vape a ghost client that you can inject it into lunar and badlion which makes the anti cheat harder to detect it. I've been cheating alot on my account. But the settings I use are reach (3.89 to 3.9) aim assist scaffold legit auto clicker. And I only enable velocity(75 ) when I'm fighting good players. And killaura when I'm dealing witha 2v1. But I don't recommend being to balant. Sure your going to hackstated alot but your not really goanna get banned. I recommend taking short like a hour of breaks so your suspicion of cheating goes away.
Injecting into lunar and badlion doesn’t impact the anticheat being able to detect it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
ghost it means it’s not in minecraft when you start it, but you can inject it.
you probably meant hybrid, which means vape have both legit features and batlant features
It is technically a hybrid client, but it’s main use case is a ghost client