more scaffold options

user3030

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '20
idears for vape v4:
1. mode for telly bridge that spams blocks when it places to look more legit and be faster with ability to change the length of the tellys (example 4 blocks long, 5 blocks long). this would also make y increase smoother if it places a higher layer at the end of the telly.

3. ability to go diagonally with telly and godbridge would be very usefull to have so you dont have to do it legit or switch to ninja mode.

4. y increase on godbridge. with a slider to change how many blocks until jumping e.g every 8 blocks.

5. ability to start without activation blocks. maybe point the camera in the direction you want to go and the client takes it from there until you reach a floor/wall toggle it off.

6. slider to change how consistant the client is (how often it fails the bridge)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
idears for vape v4:
1. mode for telly bridge that spams blocks when it places to look more legit and be faster with ability to change the length of the tellys (example 4 blocks long, 5 blocks long). this would also make y increase smoother if it places a higher layer at the end of the telly.

3. ability to go diagonally with telly and godbridge would be very usefull to have so you dont have to do it legit or switch to ninja mode.

4. y increase on godbridge. with a slider to change how many blocks until jumping e.g every 8 blocks.

5. ability to start without activation blocks. maybe point the camera in the direction you want to go and the client takes it from there until you reach a floor/wall toggle it off.

6. slider to change how consistant the client is (how often it fails the bridge)
-you can do diagonal with godbridge by holding down a or d keys
-y increase isnt needed you can just press space to jump
-no activation requirement/silent godbridge tellybridge is already suggested before
-i dont think no one wants to fail bridging (especially when ur stacked on a bedwars game etc)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
idears for vape v4:

Please use the right suggestion format and had some things that would be quite nice but already have suggested.
But diagonal GodBridging is currently supported you just have to start in a straight line and then press a or d. And a chance of constancy would be really pointless. Just bind it and disable it (while in mid air and die to the void💀).

user3030

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '20
-you can do diagonal with godbridge by holding down a or d keys
-y increase isnt needed you can just press space to jump
-no activation requirement/silent godbridge tellybridge is already suggested before
-i dont think no one wants to fail bridging (especially when ur stacked on a bedwars game etc)
i was thinking it being a slider so you could turn it on if you wanted to, proberly only useful for messing around on practice servers.
ill try that with godbridge i didnt realize you could lol.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i was thinking it being a slider so you could turn it on if you wanted to, proberly only useful for messing around on practice servers.
ill try that with godbridge i didnt realize you could lol.
Whats the point of using a bridging module if it isn't reliable?