MMC reach

HeatherAlt

Social Credit
What is the MAXIMUM reach i can use on mmc without getting banned by staff or anticheat (and by MAXIMUM i mean THE MAXIMUM) and is reach the least detected module on mmc that lets u hit further? oh and i would also love the MAX velocity i can use on mmc (with reach ofc)

Last edited:

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
What is the MAXIMUM reach i can use on mmc without getting banned by staff or anticheat (and by MAXIMUM i mean THE MAXIMUM) and is reach the least detected module on mmc that lets u hit further? oh and i would also love the MAX velocity i can use on mmc (with reach ofc)
3 reach 100 100 100 velo

ieatballslots

Social Credit
oh wow, ig ill just use my legit config (only aimassist and autoclicker)
why do you cheat on mmc? its a mfing practice server. i get if u do it for fun but at least do it in ranked where every1 cheats anyways or blatantly on some shit server

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
why do you cheat on mmc? its a mfing practice server. i get if u do it for fun but at least do it in ranked where every1 cheats anyways or blatantly on some shit server
what???????????????????????????????

HeatherAlt

Social Credit
bro i own rise 6.0 i can use stuff like fly and tpaura without getting detected by the anticheat and yes, i do play in ranked why did u say unranked?

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
stop trolling, ive seen ppl use reach higher than 3 (like 3.3 or smth) with 100% chance and like 0% horizonal velo (100% chance)
if you want semi blatant (prob will get banned later by staff logs) do reach 3.15 while sprinting only without velocity

VapeV4 VapeLite

mizou

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
oh well i wont use reach or velo then
if ur AS u can use 3.3 reach (only if u think ur in trouble so bind it) because there are no admins online there 💀if goawaynotgg is on then fuck reaching that rat checks logs i havent tried reaching on NA or EU so i cant really help you with that

VapeV4 VapeLite

mizou

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
why am i -1 social credit ugh its that china boy that got offended with a joke

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
none
reach is detected on any settings and any ping