mmc and vape

ENDER1355

Social Credit
manthe is the owner of minemen and vape, someone in manthe industries told me there is no relation but manthe is one of the original owners of minemen club along with dewgs and leftb***b, is there actually any relation with minemen and vape/manthe industries?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
manthe is the owner of minemen and vape, someone in manthe industries told me there is no relation but manthe is one of the original owners of minemen club along with dewgs and leftb***b, is there actually any relation with minemen and vape/manthe industries?
Manthe and Leftboob both work for vape and they are owner on Minemen club. There's no relation between the two, if you work on mmc you won't work on vape and vice versa.

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit
being a staff member on mmc is the same as being on the vape staff, mmc staff members reply to support e-mails and stuff

babe

Social Credit
everyone who uses vape on mmc gets banwaved 😳

Artificial

Social Credit
Joined Jan 26, 2021
I have been using vape for years, this is my NEW forum account, I joined the forums back in I think it was 2019, however was using Vape way before that. Just because my forum account is new doesn't automatically mean that I have only been using it since January.