Misplace

rabbit

Social Credit
Is Misplace reach 3.2 bannable on hypixel? Or is misplace bannable at all? i dont record with it

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Is Misplace reach 3.2 bannable on hypixel? Or is misplace bannable at all? i dont record with it
The Misplace itself isn't bannable nor detectable. It's only a visual effect (so it means in term of detection, it's the same as a regular reach).

If you don't record videos you don't need to use the Misplace.

And to respond to your first question, 3.2 isn't bannable on hypixel.

rabbit

Social Credit
The Misplace itself isn't bannable nor detectable. It's only a visual effect (so it means in term of detection, it's the same as a regular reach).

If you don't record videos you don't need to use the Misplace.

And to respond to your first question, 3.2 isn't bannable on hypixel.
whats max reach would u say for ranked skywars gold-masters

rabbit

Social Credit
just dont use reach if you wanna place high
thats the thing im not good so im in gold but everyones cheating but i dont think im gonna i did use it a little bit but i temporarily deleted it so i dont risk it lol

Nassim

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
thats the thing im not good so im in gold but everyones cheating but i dont think im gonna i did use it a little bit but i temporarily deleted it so i dont risk it lol
I recommend you use 3.0-3.1 until diamond division because you really don't need anything higher in gold unless you suck ass.
Gold / diamond has reach checks I believe because i've seen people banned for 3.1-3.2.

rabbit

Social Credit
I recommend you use 3.0-3.1 until diamond division because you really don't need anything higher in gold unless you suck ass.
Gold / diamond has reach checks I believe because i've seen people banned for 3.1-3.2.
I’m playing legit for a bit because I don’t wanna risk it but I’m pretty bad and there was a lot of cheaters online when I asked this question. But ye 3.0-3.1 is good but I have to use vpn now cause somehow my house got up banned so my ping isn’t the best