[Mini Game Ideas] Please give ideas!

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I don't make any high effort posts as much anymore but now that I've had a little more time to play I've decided to make this! We all know vape has the best combat stuff out of any client for what it is, it wouldn't be a bad idea for the client to branch out for minigame support. Pretty much 90% of v4 users have it for mini games like bedwars and stuff.

I'm setting spoilers for my ideas listed by minigame, leave any other ideas you may have + feedback and hope it gets added.

- Bed ESP
It speaks for itself, for teams that make large bed defenses it can actually be tricky to find where the bed is located. Yes ik search exists but a dedicated one would be better.

- BedPlates, Obsidian Check
So there is one slight flaw with bedplates that can be sort of annoying, some teams like to do half obsidian on their bed defense front side and nothing on the back, again there isn't any way to check for this other than search, I suggest a counter that shows how many blocks of obsidian are placed near it.

- Trap Area
I think I suggested this once a long time ago but I didn't get much feedback on it, basically this is a module that shows a box around the islands that shows where traps activate, sometimes you can walk on parts of an enemy island as long as you don't go within a certain range (I think it's like 15 blocks or something.)

- Enemy Indicator
This would be a module that tells you when someone is within a certain range of your bed (that you could customize I guess) this is useful for 2 reasons.
Solo bedwars and knowing when to void. Also there are mods that exist that disconnect and reconnect you when someone gets within like 10 blocks of your bed (in order to abuse a glitch) so this is possible to do.
- Highlighted Name On Murderer
You can do this with nametags I think but a dedicated option in murder finder would be nice (I know some people want this)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Believe it or not people do actually cheat in build battle.

- Schematics

Kind of a longshot with this one but basically its just a layout of a pre-made build that is guaranteed legendary (a lot of top players already do this via mods.)

- Theme Solver (Guess The Build)
If you look up "guess the build themes" there is a site that has all of the possible themes and you can narrow it down via the hints, maybe a tab like murder finder that just lists the possible outcomes based off the hints given.
Yes people cheat in this mode too..
- Highlighted Block Target

Basically it would just highlight the block that you are required to stand on in a really bright color, yes you can use a texture pack but this would make it easier to see.
You guessed it, people cheat in everything okay?
- Party Pooper ESP

Just like prop hunt esp but for the other mode
- Farm Hunt ESP
Same concept but you hide as animals instead

MADE BY doge.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
- Trap Area
I think I suggested this once a long time ago but I didn't get much feedback on it, basically this is a module that shows a box around the islands that shows where traps activate, sometimes you can walk on parts of an enemy island as long as you don't go within a certain range (I think it's like 15 blocks or something.)
The issue with this would be if different servers/bedwars plugins have different ranges.
- Enemy Indicator
This would be a module that tells you when someone is within a certain range of your bed (that you could customize I guess) this is useful for 2 reasons.
Solo bedwars and knowing when to void. Also there are mods that exist that disconnect and reconnect you when someone gets within like 10 blocks of your bed (in order to abuse a glitch) so this is possible to do.
Its possible but only if someone is within your render distance (which is usually not the case unless the maps are really small), the way mods do it is they have a bot sitting on the bed detecting if someone comes close.
- Schematics
Kind of a longshot with this one but basically its just a layout of a pre-made build that is guaranteed legendary (a lot of top players already do this via mods.)
Being able to add your own schematics would be awesome.

Other than that yeah, would love to see more features for this. An aimbot/aimassist for quake & cops vs crims too (the projectiles are instant).

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
The issue with this would be if different servers/bedwars plugins have different ranges.
Let’s be honest, who cares about other servers other than the chinese that play bootleg hypixel lol
the way mods do it is they have a bot sitting on the bed detecting if someone comes close.
Didn’t know that, that’s cool, I still think even within render it could be useful, I can think of several times I missed someone in plain sight
Other than that yeah, would love to see more features for this. An aimbot/aimassist for quake & cops vs crims too (the projectiles are instant).
I was gonna suggest aimbot for like paintball and stuff but nobody plays those anymore :/

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Let’s be honest, who cares about other servers other than the chinese that play bootleg hypixel lol
Yeah im not against hypixel focused features but if it can be done they should ofc make it compatible with more servers (in this case there's not really much you can do, I guess you could go check the range on some popular servers and see how consistent they are).
Didn’t know that, that’s cool, I still think even within render it could be useful, I can think of several times I missed someone in plain sight
Could be useful. If you check with esp you can see every player on most maps, so it should be within render distance most of the times.
I was gonna suggest aimbot for like paintball and stuff but nobody plays those anymore :/
Ig they could attempt adding some type of customizable aimbot where you're able to select if it should predict any drop (and if so how much) etc, that way it could work with more stuff than just instant projectiles.

Also another suggestion would be a module or something dedicated towards detecting what items people hold, specifically for something like bedwars where it warns you in chat or somewhere else if a player held pearls, golems, fireballs, potions, obby, etc. You can do it with murdererfinder but a module dedicated towards this would be so much better.

D1wastaken

Social Credit

Its possible but only if someone is within your render distance (which is usually not the case unless the maps are really small), the way mods do it is they have a bot sitting on the bed detecting if someone comes close.

Suggestion for enemy indicator: rather can we use some maths like the tracers for bed which would also work as bed esp and like spectator tracers shows distance of player from us and bed tracer (suggestion) shows bed distance and using some maths within a range of distance between bed and entity we can actually get distance between them as we have angle between them and both distances from us. So it can act as enemy indicator . I don't know if it also needs the render distance to be that large . Suggest pelade

Reactions: FFA

AstoIfo

Social Credit
I have an idea or two! maybe something that tells you when a player goes invis or drinks pots for bedwars, I know esp sorta does this, but it’d be nice if it had something that told you next to their name maybe? the other thing would be a name tag like thing for bedwars that showed when diamonds/emeralds spawned even when you are far away from the gen, this could save screen space compared to the timers mod that is used!

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23

doesn't rise already have "enemy detector" ive used it and the enemys don't need to be within your render distance dont really know how that works

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
doesn't rise already have "enemy detector" ive used it and the enemys don't need to be within your render distance dont really know how that works
Enemy detector for what? Like an esp or what? If someone isn't within the server render distance you cannot know.

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
Enemy detector for what? Like an esp or what? If someone isn't within the server render distance you cannot know.
"This would be a module that tells you when someone is within a certain range of your bed (that you could customize I guess) this is useful for 2 reasons.
Solo bedwars and knowing when to void. Also there are mods that exist that disconnect and reconnect you when someone gets within like 10 blocks of your bed (in order to abuse a glitch) so this is possible to do."

Chwoop

Social Credit
I don't make any high effort posts as much anymore but now that I've had a little more time to play I've decided to make this! We all know vape has the best combat stuff out of any client for what it is, it wouldn't be a bad idea for the client to branch out for minigame support. Pretty much 90% of v4 users have it for mini games like bedwars and stuff.

I'm setting spoilers for my ideas listed by minigame, leave any other ideas you may have + feedback and hope it gets added.

- Bed ESP
It speaks for itself, for teams that make large bed defenses it can actually be tricky to find where the bed is located. Yes ik search exists but a dedicated one would be better.

- BedPlates, Obsidian Check
So there is one slight flaw with bedplates that can be sort of annoying, some teams like to do half obsidian on their bed defense front side and nothing on the back, again there isn't any way to check for this other than search, I suggest a counter that shows how many blocks of obsidian are placed near it.

- Trap Area

- Enemy Indicator
- Highlighted Name On Murderer
You can do this with nametags I think but a dedicated option in murder finder would be nice (I know some people want this)
Most of the bedwars stuff u suggested would be great, a few things tho. First you can already have a bed esp by using the search module and by using bed as a searching block. It doesnt look that great but does the job. Also for bedplates obsidian check i think there should be a setting that only shows beds that have full obsidian around it / send a message maybe like murderer finder does telling you who has obby because i cannot for my life play with bedplates on it just doesnt look clean. Also for the trap area that would be great but as meowmeow mentioned not all servers have hypixel's trap plugin so there would be some multiserver issue ( even tho its not really a problem cuz most of vape users cheat on hypixel, i dont think vape should add server only modules unless its very specific and is really usefull, or if they do they should make a hypixel only tab inside of the client itself, a bit like the lunar client hypixel mods mod. Lastly sadly enemy indicator needs a bot to sit at base otherwise it cannot detect if players are in uncharged areas of the map, it works like esp ( but i think meowmeow already mentioned that), would be nice to see tho, same thing for bridge duels where raven had something to tell you how close an enemy was to your goal that would be nice but might be too server specific.