Minemen config

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
no i havent because i can actually aim unlike u
U cant aim better than perfect aim 🤡🤡
either educate yourself and learn that vape aim assist bypasses, or stay a retarded clown 🤡🤡

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
U cant aim better than perfect aim 🤡🤡
either educate yourself and learn that vape aim assist bypasses, or stay a retarded clown 🤡🤡
i already know that vape aimassist bypasses, but any staff member who looks at u for over 5 seconds will realize ur practically aimbotting and ban u

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
if u have ever used these settings u would know that ur head snaps and it probably flags aimbot checks if mmc has those
The speed of the aim assist doesn't make the module more or less detectable.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
If you're changing it from 10 to 100 it does
The speed doesn't matter. If the aim assist is detectable with 100 speed then it means it's also detected with 1 speed. The AimAssist hasn't been detected for 5+ years.

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
using 100 speed in vape v4 doesnt flag any anticheat. if it flags then the anticheat will also flag legit people if they turn their mouse really fast
Turning ur mouse fast and aiming with 100% accuracy with 100 speed aa are completely different and it can be picked up if the anticheat's good enough.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
i already know that vape aimassist bypasses, but any staff member who looks at u for over 5 seconds will realize ur practically aimbotting and ban u
Nigga ur retarded staff don't watch people unless ur blatant with like 10 reports and they wont realize unless they are in spec mode and see ur POV, but other aim assist can also be seen that way

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Turning ur mouse fast and aiming with 100% accuracy with 100 speed aa are completely different and it can be picked up if the anticheat's good enough.
No it cant lol. Dont be retarded. Tell me one anticheat that detects it. Ill wait

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Nigga ur retarded staff don't watch people unless ur blatant with like 10 reports
u probably will get like 10 reports if u lock onto everyone from 12 blocks away

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
You're maybe the most retarded person I have seen on this forum lmao. No anti cheat detects vape's aim assist and even if it did it would false flag a shit ton and basically be useless.
pqzyy and aflac are tied for most retarded

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
nigga stfu u retard not a single person reports for "aim assist" gtfo ur retardedness reeks. u never used the settings u have no right to criticize them faggot
ive used smth very similar (100h 100v 360 angle 5 range) and its so blatant its like lockview ka

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
ive used smth very similar (100h 100v 360 angle 5 range) and its so blatant its like lockview ka
U retard its not detected. Tell me which anticheat detects it, and give me the name of one player who was banned for it

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
U retard its not detected. Tell me which anticheat detects it, and give me the name of one player who was banned for it
You're right it isn't detectable by anticheats but that doesn't mean staff won't ban you. Relatively high values are fine to use, it doesn't look that blatant as long as your angle isn't too high. 360 angle at those speeds look VERY blatant and it will get you banned on any server with staff pretty much.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
You're right it isn't detectable by anticheats but that doesn't mean staff won't ban you. Relatively high values are fine to use, it doesn't look that blatant as long as your angle isn't too high. 360 angle at those speeds look VERY blatant and it will get you banned on any server with staff pretty much.
Aim assist is on swing, so if unless ur clicking around randomly like a retard nothing will happen. It will not look blatant at all, ive used in group pvp in mmc nobod calls it. Nobody ever been banned for my settings

realhypixel

Social Credit
Aim assist is on swing, so if unless ur clicking around randomly like a retard nothing will happen. It will not look blatant at all, ive used in group pvp in mmc nobod calls it. Nobody ever been banned for my settings
Use it in hypixel sw for like a week or even less, and you will get modbanned

I AM NOT SAYING IT IS DETECTED BY AC, I AM NOT RETARDED SO CHILL OUT