mineman club

hiran1213

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
I got ban in mineman club. many people said mmc don't ban vape user. I havent use any blatant modules
i just use aimassist autoclicker fast place scafold(telly, god, legit) and backtrack(3ticks)
whats wrong? and please recommend best legit setting but strong with rich

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
what server?

for hypixel just use the reach, for practice servers use backtrack but lower it to like 2 ticks

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I got ban in mineman club. many people said mmc don't ban vape user. I havent use any blatant modules
i just use aimassist autoclicker fast place scafold(telly, god, legit) and backtrack(3ticks)
whats wrong? and please recommend best legit setting but strong with rich
Backtrack flags on more than 1 tick afaik. Just use 3.07 reach.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Backtrack flags on more than 1 tick afaik
Idk about mmc specifically but you need to config it depending on ping.
What does backtrack do and how does it work
Allows you to hit players in their previous positions, in other words it gives you some reach and better hits + a server cannot patch both reach & backtrack so its one of those modules that will always work and bypass, as long as you configure it correctly (1 tick per 50ms).

SKOPI

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
please recommend best legit setting but strong with reach
idk try beanernet 70 with advanced spoof and only ping and then you can go to 3.2 reach or 1 tick backtrack. i got banned on mmc for 3 ticks aswell so dont do that

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Idk about mmc specifically but you need to config it depending on ping.

Allows you to hit players in their previous positions, in other words it gives you some reach and better hits + a server cannot patch both reach & backtrack so its one of those modules that will always work and bypass, as long as you configure it correctly (1 tick per 50ms).
I have got banned on mmc with 200 ping and 2 ticks. I dont think that backtrack is good for mmc and I'd just use reach instead.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
idk try beanernet 70 with advanced spoof and only ping and then you can go to 3.2 reach or 1 tick backtrack. i got banned on mmc for 3 ticks aswell so dont do that
Perhaps beanernet might ban?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
3.2 reach isn't safe. Use 3.07 instead.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
thats fair but beanernet is safe. if you did perhaps want to do 3.2 reach then you should go to 100+ in beanernet
But join a single player server and toggle it there. Less chance of bans.